9/11 Never Forget and Never Believe

clean hairy

Sad, very sad.
I posted the Cowtown Speedway Video, and the Tribute by Jerry Reynolds of The Carpro show as an observance of the Horrific tragedy which took place on 9/11.

I never would have thought it would have turned into so much petty bickering.
Thoughts and discussion as to what happened, where we were, and in general, memories of that day.
Of course, I did not make it on topic thread, as I wanted to leave it open to relevant discussion to a degree.

rickyb

Sad, very sad.
I posted the Cowtown Speedway Video, and the Tribute by Jerry Reynolds of The Carpro show as an observance of the Horrific tragedy which took place on 9/11.

Thoughts and discussion as to what happened, where we were, and in general, memories of that day.
Of course, I did not make it on topic thread, as I wanted to leave it open to relevant discussion to a degree.
its just the nature of the forum.

ive posted some very good stuff on here to make people think what terrorism is, why 9/11 happened, will it happen again and whos doing the terrorizing.

rickyb

i think there should be a lot of interviews with terrorists who hate the US and just ask them "why"? answers should be very revealing and it wouldnt suprise me at all if its a different story than what our government has been telling us that they "hate us for our freedom".

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
600.jpg

Is that supposed to be funny ?

I had relatives there.... :censored2:.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sad, very sad.

You are correct. I sincerely apologize for my part in it. I asked @Monkey Butt yesterday to move the posts. I guess he's busy with the storm.

Last edited:

rickyb

so if someone commits a terrorist attack and you fight back to defend yourself, then you are not a terrorist. but if you fight back because you are trying to also achieve political goals, then you are a terrorist.

theres not necessarily anything wrong with being a terrorist.

note that when the death star commits terrorism, it blows up a whole planet of civilians. when the rebels commit terrorism, they are following just war theory and not killing civilians. in that sense, the US government, and the 9/11 terrorists, and the death star all have something in common.

here are the terrorist rebels blowing up the death star:

moreluck

golden ticket member
On the drive back from Vegas (9-11) there were a bunch of folks on a pedestrian bridge over the I-15 with a giant flag and waving a bunch of little flags. All the cars below were honking at them!!

J92

The 9/11 reference was written in a book before it happened. The result of 9/11 also had major implications into where we are now I believe. Just my thoughts on it.

rickyb

On the drive back from Vegas (9-11) there were a bunch of folks on a pedestrian bridge over the I-15 with a giant flag and waving a bunch of little flags. All the cars below were honking at them!!
so what degree of idiocy did this group achieve?