9/11 Never Forget and Never Believe

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
national defense" is an orwellian term; it means the opposite. america increased terrorism with its middle eastern wars, america increased immigration with its wars. your making it worse.

Let me just say, on some level I kinda enjoy your twisted logic.

I don't agree with any of it, but it is interesting.

Last edited:

rickyb

I didn't say it wasn't true, but he never, ever has anything positive to say about anything.
u just dont read enough of my posts + u dont like the messenger. and yea i find with the internet i get too dark, but in real life or over the phone i can mix politics with comedy better. people love me at my job. im one of a kind in a sense. and ive always had an attitude "problem", so does my brother in a different way.

rickyb

Let me just say, on some level I kinda enjoy you twisted logic.

I don't agree with any of it, but it is interesting.
think about it. look up definitions of terms. get a variety of perspectives and more importantly find people who care about the truth and not money. question everything.....o wait now im quoting Russia Today.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
u just dont read enough of my posts + u dont like the messenger. and yea i find with the internet i get too dark, but in real life or over the phone i can mix politics with comedy better. people love me at my job. and ive always had an attitude "problem", so does my brother in a different way.
Don't like the messenger because he's crazy and depressing. Can we see some of the other guy now and then? Lol.

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't say it wasn't true, but he never, ever has anything positive to say about anything.
Gotta admit it's a balance for the "Rah! Rah!" crowds around. Hell, some people still believe it when a slimy rag like the New York Post implies that Obamacare is causing insurance rates to skyrocket even though those of us who have been paying for it out of pocket know that the trend has been going on for decades.

;)

PT Car Washer

your really lost then haha
Possibly. But I do live in my own house which is paid for and a couple vehicles paid for and earn $34/hr PT and have 7 weeks paid vacation a year. Also a couple bikes which are paid for. Also collecting my Army pension after serving 22 years in my states National Guard and trying to decide when I want to pull the plug and retire and collect my UPS pension and maybe Social Security. I will be bringing in more money a month retired then I make working. Also my IRA and 401(k) disbursements.

rickyb

Possibly. But I do live in my own house which is paid for and a couple vehicles paid for and earn $34/hr PT and have 7 weeks paid vacation a year. Also a couple bikes which are paid for. Also collecting my Army pension after serving 22 years in my states National Guard and trying to decide when I want to pull the plug and retire and collect my UPS pension and maybe Social Security. I will be bringing in more money a month retired then I make working. Also my IRA and 401(k) disbursements.
i like the 34/PT part and how you said "possibly". i work less than full time becasue what i do is during slow season i ask to go home after 7 or preferably 6 hours. they also let you bank OT at 1.5x the rate so i got some of that too.

so your well off financially - congrats, how are you doing spiritually / politically?

rickyb

Gotta admit it's a balance for the "Rah! Rah!" crowds around. Hell, some people still believe it when a slimy rag like the New York Post implies that Obamacare is causing insurance rates to skyrocket even though those of us who have been paying for it out of pocket know that the trend has been going on for decades.

;)
Public enemy even did a song on them. super sensationalist.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Have you ever been to Europe? Australia has a very tough immigration policy where you need x amount of points to get in but if you do a job that they have a shortage of people for that will help you out.
As for Europe could you even find it on a map? Do you even have a passport? In Europe we don't have the American dream because we are awake & can see reality & what is happening around the world.
Trump scares the :censored2: out of me. He has all these nukes at his finger tips & keeps threatening to use them. At some point some one will call his bluff.
It's all media bull:censored2:. In the uk we got the Americans we're in up roar about the latest hurricane as the president has done nothing just like president Obama did nothing during hurricane Katrina. Only problem is in the uk we knew it was bush not Obama in charge during Katrina.

Tldr
Have you got a passport?
Have you been to Europe?
Do nuclear weapons make a country safer?
Who was the president during hurricane Katrina?
Will you go to war for oil?
if the UK gets in trouble, who do they call for help???

case closed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
UK probably had the terrorism it got recently because it joined america on its imperial adventures in the middle east.
What side of the road they drive on?

maxresdefault.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
i like the 34/PT part and how you said "possibly". i work less than full time becasue what i do is during slow season i ask to go home after 7 or preferably 6 hours. they also let you bank OT at 1.5x the rate so i got some of that too.

so your well off financially - congrats, how are you doing spiritually / politically?
He's not praying in his mama's basement!!!