9/11 Never Forget

clean hairy

This is a video that was shown at Cowtown Speedway a few years ago.
It was condensed from around 15 min to what is seen here.
Credit goes to the original poster on youtube.
It starts around the 1:00 mark.
LET US NEVER FORGET!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This is a video that was shown at Cowtown Speedway a few years ago.
It was condensed from around 15 min to what is seen here.
Credit goes to the original poster on youtube.
It starts around the 1:00 mark.
LET US NEVER FORGET!

God bless the USA!!!! I'll gladly stand up .. emotions of anger , sadness and pride with tears in my eyes..

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
16 years later, not really safer, those responsible for the attacks (saudis) are more powerful than ever, trillions of dollars have been flushed down the :censored2:ter, we are less free, completely divided, and the constitution has suffered almost irreparable damage from the PATRIOT Act and NSA surveillance

like my dad said the day after, osama bin laden won

rod

Retired 22 years
Life goes on. I would say 90% of the next generation forgets or don't care. Then the generation after that is even worse. It seems every generation has to learn lifes lessons the hard way.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
True, but those of us that were around on 9/11, there's no chance in hell we will ever forget and it's up to us to remind them of it . Just my opinion.
I hear ya'. I think it means a lot more in the NYC metro area than elsewhere.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
as long as young people have their smart phones and can text and listen to the latest auto tune pop song , they don't care.

it still makes my blood boil when I think of that day. was on the way back to the hub from the bay area when it came on the news that a small aircraft crashed into the WTC.

by the time i got home was watching live TV when the other passenger airliner hit the second tower. surreal