9/11 Never Forget and Never Believe

542thruNthru

so if someone commits a terrorist attack and you fight back to defend yourself, then you are not a terrorist. but if you fight back because you are trying to also achieve political goals, then you are a terrorist.

theres not necessarily anything wrong with being a terrorist.

note that when the death star commits terrorism, it blows up a whole planet of civilians. when the rebels commit terrorism, they are following just war theory and not killing civilians. in that sense, the US government, and the 9/11 terrorists, and the death star all have something in common.

here are the terrorist rebels blowing up the death star:

Please take your terrorist talk to the current events. It has nothing to do with why we remember 9-11 or why this thread was started.

We don't say always remember 9-11 to remember terrorism. We say it to remember the people that were lost and the people that selflessly ran in to help.

You poking fun at it doesn't make you a bigger person or smart. School is not in session, you're just being a A*. Take your political talk to current events where it belongs.

I'm sure if your family died in a horrific tragedy like 9-11 you wouldn't find it so funny.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Sad, very sad.
I posted the Cowtown Speedway Video, and the Tribute by Jerry Reynolds of The Carpro show as an observance of the Horrific tragedy which took place on 9/11.

I never would have thought it would have turned into so much petty bickering.
Thoughts and discussion as to what happened, where we were, and in general, memories of that day.
Of course, I did not make it on topic thread, as I wanted to leave it open to relevant discussion to a degree.
What did you expect from here? brown cafe is slowly going down to the lowest common denominator.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
going to germany would probably be the best thing you can do because you will get some perspective on what a more civilized country looks like.
They don't want Americans going over there. LOL Austria, Switzerland and Germany all blow anywhere in the U.S. out of the water. I know this as a fact

P

pickup

theres a difference between knowing how to spell and not caring ;)
being good at spelling doesnt make you smart.

tell me your definition of terrorism.

My definition of terorrism , hmm ... I'll go with the real answer: Anything in word, thought or deed that goes against the agenda of the Bilderberg group.

Now that's how terrorism is defined in the media but my personal belief is that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

rickyb

Please take your terrorist talk to the current events. It has nothing to do with why we remember 9-11 or why this thread was started.

We don't say always remember 9-11 to remember terrorism. We say it to remember the people that were lost and the people that selflessly ran in to help.

You poking fun at it doesn't make you a bigger person or smart. School is not in session, you're just being a A*. Take your political talk to current events where it belongs.

I'm sure if your family died in a horrific tragedy like 9-11 you wouldn't find it so funny.
i wasnt joking and i dont think 9/11 is funny nor do i think its funny when buildings blow up anywhere in the world because of ___________ government's bombs.

terrorism is alot more common than we think if we follow the definition.

Last edited: