9:30 start time

542thruNthru

With who...the same people who do not want to work any where else?

We have raised starting wages...still cannot get enough people.

Its not a 3 day a week job, its five days a week and its physical labor.

How about if you already work here you work five days a week that will take care of some of the problems.

So to wrap it up, quit your bitchin if you are part of the problem.
UPS created this problem. You created a reputation of paying low wages and treating employees like dirt. Higher wages will only get you so far and as you can see the toxic environment is still not worth the pay.

It sounds like your kind is more of the problem then mine. So wrap it up and quit bitching.

UPS created this problem. You created a reputation of paying low wages and treating employees like dirt. Higher wages will only get you so far and as you can see the toxic environment is still not worth the pay.

It sounds like your kind of more of the problem then mine. So wrap it up and quit bitching.
If in the past five or six contracts that raise the starting wage 25 to 50 cents each year we wouldn't have this problem

542thruNthru

That's what happened when part-timers do not vote.
This next contract should be very interesting
I hope to come and keep making record profits until then
I think we are going to see UPS pushing to raise the starting wage and trying to get the union to give something up for it. Though all the union has to do is sit back and the starting wage will go up all on its own because no one wants to work their ass off and get belittled at 3am everyday.

I think we are going to see UPS pushing to raise the starting wage and trying to get the union to give something up for it. Though all the union has to do is sit back and the starting wage will go up all on its own because no one wants to work their ass off and get belittled at 3am everyday.
At least one other friend* 2/3 rule anymore

542thruNthru

Let's just look at the pandemic last year. PTers worked to the bone, threatened, kept in the dark because of production over safety and not once given any kind of bonus/raise though the company made tons of money and gave the sups a pandemic bonus for whipping the workers and keeping the packages moving.

Driver's at least got 9.5 penalty pay.

Poop Head

Judge me.
So whatll you think well loose? Pay guarantee? 8 hours? Work labor day?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s just as much the toxic environment as it is the low starting wages

542thruNthru

So whatll you think well loose? Pay guarantee? 8 hours? Work labor day?
I don't think we'll loose anything like that. I think it'll be more the same. Language that's hard to enforce and that UPS steps all over because they'd rather pay a penalty.

I know a lot of people will be focused on the 22.4's but what I'm going to be focused on at this moment is what kind of language will we put in to protect us against these cameras? I'm a little disappointed that I haven't heard from one slate about these cameras. Seems we've already waved the white flag.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't think we'll loose anything like that. I think it'll be more the same. Language that's hard to enforce and that UPS steps all over because they'd rather pay a penalty.

I know a lot of people will be focused on the 22.4's but what I'm going to be focused on at this moment is what kind of language will we put in to protect us against these cameras? I'm a little disappointed that I haven't heard from one slate about these cameras. Seems we've already waved the white flag.
Don’t worry we will record the minutes. They can’t take advantage of anything then. 🤣🤣🤣