9.5 for newbies

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
With the new contract passing, I have ALL the questions about the 9.5 list.

First, any more than 2 violations in a week is grievance worthy? Today will be my second violation already, so in theory my load should be lighter when I walk in for the rest of the week, right?

I have a funny feeling that my center is going to get flooded with grievances until the 22.4s actually start working.

542thruNthru

First, any more than 2 violations in a week is grievance worthy? Today will be my second violation already, so in theory my load should be lighter when I walk in for the rest of the week, right?

I have a funny feeling that my center is going to get flooded with grievances until the 22.4s actually start working.

Are you taking all your lunch and breaks?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
We've had 9.5s thrown out because of it. Company claims they could have removed stops or pick ups with that extra time. That our failure to follow the contract Contributed to their failure to dispatch correctly.
Full hour lunch and 10 min paid break. I’m not playing around I am going to bury them in grievances.

sandwich

The resident gearhead

Your load needs to be lighter 5 days a week. Its required. If they do not comply it's an article 37 grievance. It becomes monetary after 2 days over 9.5.

Come Monday if my dispatch is too many stops for me to make 9.5 or my truck is too full. I file an article 37 harassment grievance.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Your load needs to be lighter 5 days a week. Its required. If they do not comply it's an article 37 grievance. It becomes monetary after 2 days over 9.5.

Come Monday if my dispatch is too many stops for me to make 9.5 or my truck is too full. I file an article 37 harassment grievance.

What if you’re a swing driver and cover 15 different routes?

542thruNthru

Have you put your name on the list?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Are you actually on the list? Did you talk with a Steward and get on? Takes a week from the time you notify Steward to be on 9.5 list. Also, the criteria to get on the list are the same as last contract. Bid route, cover a route for 5 days, or 4+ years driving.

542thruNthru

Are you actually on the list? Did you talk with a Steward and get on? Takes a week from the time you notify Steward to be on 9.5 list. Also, the criteria to get on the list are the same as last contract. Bid route, cover a route for 5 days, or 4+ years driving.

Not if he has Saturday Ground Delivery. Any FT other then 22.4s can put their name on the list.