Tuesday: Donate blood at the VFW
Wednesday: No plans yet--maybe go for a motorcycle ride
Thursday: No plans yet--maybe go fishing
Friday: No plans yet-- probably go have a few beers with the guys
Saturday: Attend races at local dirt track
Sunday: Attend races at local dirt track

Damn--another busy week lined up.

JL 0513

Don't see much of a point in the list when we have a mandatory 8pm curfue. 10 hours tops a day but most days are around 9.5 anyway for most in my center.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Monday: Clean up tree that blew over in Township cemetery
Tuesday: Donate blood at the VFW
Wednesday: No plans yet--maybe go for a motorcycle ride
Thursday: No plans yet--maybe go fishing
Friday: No plans yet-- probably go have a few beers with the guys
Saturday: Attend races at local dirt track
Sunday: Attend races at local dirt track

Damn--another busy week lined up.
Exactly who the hell wants to work all their life anyway. Especially after doing this poopy job for 20 to 30 years. Nobody who works this job can be called lazy lets be real, were all getting dick whipped in some capacity. Im with you forget working forever. If you work after you retire most of us are going to be working for ourselves or doing something we can enjoy or something that is at least pleasureable. Im sick of being a high paid slave, I don't know bout the rest of you guys lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Exactly who the hell wants to work all their life anyway. Especially after doing this poopy job for 20 to 30 years. Nobody who works this job can be called lazy lets be real, were all getting dick whipped in some capacity. Im with you forget working forever. If you work after you retire most of us are going to be working for ourselves or doing something we can enjoy or something that is at least pleasureable. Im sick of being a high paid slave, I don't know bout the rest of you guys lol.
I assumed the OP was like our 40+ year employee. He didn't go full time for over 20 years.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Don't see much of a point in the list when we have a mandatory 8pm curfue. 10 hours tops a day but most days are around 9.5 anyway for most in my center.
8pm has been sweet JL I aint going to lie to ya. I kinda figure anyway that im in my early 40,s now that I try and work as much as I can to save like a mother and to try and pay off my house asap. When I hit 50 im a try and back off all the working and cruise the last 5 years. Make a lot of money now while I can and back off the last 5 years. Exactly why im on a lot of ass time in the seat route now and not killing myself with a bulk route.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Damn how late do you start? 9.5 is about 7pm here and that's your taking your whole break.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Our start time is 9am with 730 being 9.5. 9am start time is a bunch of bullschiznitt for real. Wish it were 8 am. Worst part of this job is starting so stinking late, I hate it lol.