9.5 list, Jan 5th

Whither

Scofflaw
Ours is being circulated tomorrow. It feels a little late but at least it's happening.

Does 9.5 resume earlier than Jan 15 in your supplement?

On a related note, glad the chaos of peak is over. Today was the first day we've honored air commits in weeks, so of course preload didn't wrap til 30-40 minutes after start time haha. X - Other, X - Other and went about my merry way.

542thruNthru

Does 9.5 resume earlier than Jan 15 in your supplement?

On a related note, glad the chaos of peak is over. Today was the first day we've honored air commits in weeks, so of course preload didn't wrap til 30-40 minutes after start time haha. X - Other, X - Other and went about my merry way.

9.5 resumes Jan 15th. The list is to be turned into the company on Jan 5th.

Some supplements have 9.5 language but I believe the Master is the only one with a penalty.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I spread the word and signed up for the first time. I don't mind the OT, just hate how jacked my route is. Been trying to get them to fix it for over a year. The changes they make, the times they don't just straight up ignore me, have always made things worse. The time for talking is over.

Grey

There’s a new rule being established that if you don’t opt in to the 9.5 list you’re not allowed to complain about too much work. Starting now.

542thruNthru

@Brownslave688

This is for you. Directly from the Package Division Director.

FullSizeR(2).jpg

Tell your Steward and center manager to take it up with Denis T if they don't like it. ;)

542thruNthru

Everybody should get on it. If you want extra overtime you simply don't have to file. It's a no brainer.

My steward told me most of the people that said no kept saying "but I don't go over 9.5"

He would tell them that's great but do you ever want to go over 9.5? If not then put yes.

They all respond "but I don't want them to get mad and start working me over."

Bunch of cowards.

My steward told me most of the people that said no kept saying "but I don't go over 9.5"

He would tell them that's great but do you ever want to go over 9.5? If not then put yes.

They all respond "but I don't want them to get mad and start working me over."

Bunch of cowards.
Just like all full timers should work everyday?:speechless2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you don't stand up for yourself, then who will? The union controlling the list and a pension increase are about the only things I like about the current contract.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Everybody should get on it. If you want extra overtime you simply don't have to file. It's a no brainer.
x1000! There are some occasional times I might want to get some ot like before Xmas or before trips but it should be up to me. If both the drivers and management could have a gentlemen's agreement that worked both ways then we wouldn't have to add / subtract our names from the list.