9.5 violations

TopsyKrets

$41.51
Hey all, I was going to see if anyone has heard or experienced anything similar. I have been filing 9.5 and 8 hour request grievances since the beginning of the year I haven’t received a check yet or anything showing in paycheck viewer. Other guys have gotten 2 or more so far this year. But me, nothing. I was filing and getting checks last year no problem. I am on the 9.5 list and am a full time RPCD in the southern region. I have asked my steward and he says he looked into it and he doesn’t know what’s going on. My On Road told me they’re not paying them to drivers who are 2 hours or more over allowed. But that sounds like something he’d say…

Any thoughts?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, what does their numbers have to do with actual time worked? Did the company add language to the contract?

542thruNthru

Hey all, I was going to see if anyone has heard or experienced anything similar. I have been filing 9.5 and 8 hour request grievances since the beginning of the year I haven’t received a check yet or anything showing in paycheck viewer. Other guys have gotten 2 or more so far this year. But me, nothing. I was filing and getting checks last year no problem. I am on the 9.5 list and am a full time RPCD in the southern region. I have asked my steward and he says he looked into it and he doesn’t know what’s going on. My On Road told me they’re not paying them to drivers who are 2 hours or more over allowed. But that sounds like something he’d say…

Any thoughts?
Have you called your BA and asked him the status of your grievances? The company may be refusing to pay but in the end over is over and you'll get paid. Just will take longer.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Any thoughts?
Never Ever ask your Onroad questions about Grievances.
Call your Business Agent or hit him up at your monthly Local Meeting

AKCoverMan

My On Road told me they’re not paying them to drivers who are 2 hours or more over allowed. But that sounds like something he’d say…
I doubt very seriously that your ORS has anything whatsoever to do with the grievance process. Were the words actually coming out of his mouth or possibly another orifice? 😂

Brownwind

Any thoughts?
You are going to get paid once all parties meet and agree on the settlement. Sometimes it takes a few weeks.

On a side note. It seems like most on this forum are barely getting eight hours and you’re upset about the OT. My advice would be work as much as you are offered. Why not cash in while you can? Take the earnings buy the Mrs something she wants and chill for the weekend. You’ll never regret the decision

Thebrownblob

Any thoughts?
L O L to what you’re on road supervisor told you that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.😂

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
On a side note. It seems like most on this forum are barely getting eight hours and you’re upset about the OT.
Some on this forum are forced 60 every week of the year and want to see their families. Yes we’re upset about the OT.
My advice would be work as much as you are offered. Why not cash in while you can? Take the earnings buy the Mrs something she wants and chill for the weekend. You’ll never regret the decision
And when you finally come home with that something for the Mrs you find her “chilling” with your neighbor José. You probably will regret that decision.

Brownwind

Some on this forum are forced 60 every week of the year and want to see their families. Yes we’re upset about the OT.

And when you finally come home with that something for the Mrs you find her “chilling” with your neighbor José. You probably will regret that decision.
A solution to seeing the family is to bid the route where you live and take your lunch break at home. Go swimming, shower etc. If not have the mrs join you for lunch during the week on route. A lot of us visit our parents/in-laws on the way to our route if we can’t lunch at home. The job is what you make of it. If you’re “forced” to working so much consider yourself fortunate. At least your spouse doesn’t need to work and she no doubt is happy about that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You are going to get paid once all parties meet and agree on the settlement. Sometimes it takes a few weeks.

On a side note. It seems like most on this forum are barely getting eight hours and you’re upset about the OT. My advice would be work as much as you are offered. Why not cash in while you can? Take the earnings buy the Mrs something she wants and chill for the weekend. You’ll never regret the decision

Maybe he lives within his means and doesent need nor want all the overtime

Brownwind

Maybe he lives within his means and doesent need nor want all the overtime
Do you mean everyone doesn’t need a new Ford raptor?
We all should be living within our means. We make a great living before the OT. Our OT is just gravy and play money.
We did sign up knowing that the job is an OT job. It hasn’t changed since the eighties. The way things are going now if you want or need some time just ask. They will probably give you some days

Thebrownblob

We all should be living within our means. We make a great living before the OT. Our OT is just gravy and play money.
We did sign up knowing that the job is an OT job. It hasn’t changed since the eighties. The way things are going now if you want or need some time just ask. They will probably give you some days
Very true lots these runners think we work a 9 to 5 and if it’s anything more they get pretty upset LOL