bowflex

Funny because one of the drivers was saying the same thing telling me friend them and just leave. My thing is then I couldn't be upset when it happens to me.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@scooby. I have a cleaning business. Many people have quit without warning and left me hanging. Then 2 years later they call back for a job or I get a call asking for a reference. Though I don't like the job full time I definitely could see myself working as a reg temp during peak again.

Glad you responded back. That makes sense and is respectable. There are so many lazy clowns who get hired on and work for a little bit then come on here bitching and moaning about how hard the job is and want to quit but have to ask total strangers what they should do. Good luck if you stick around and come back for more!

O

OLDMAN3

Guys were filing 9.5s this morning, for this week. Management tried to con the new guys into believing they could not file till after the 15th, at the same time begging the regular 9.5 filers not to file this week. My current management team will lie without blinking an eye. I love when they then talk about integrity!