A/C

JL 0513

Exactly!!! The ac thing is solely a pr stunt in my opinion. If he really wants to make a change then get us ventilation in the back of the truck.
Part of the agreement is the rear ventilation ducts being installed in the existing fleet. They already come on all new cars.

Thebrownblob

Funny seem like no one happy at all that we are getting A/C in our trucks smh
Funny, it doesn’t sound like you read any of the comments. That would be like if you said five years ago “ funny it doesn’t seem like anyone’s happy that RP CDs don’t have to work Saturday anymore, and they’re going to get overtime under control”
The devils in the details and we don’t know the details yet.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Maybe not for regular use but I do see somebody slamming the doors shut and letting them cool off in the AC in like an emergency. I'm willing to bet it does a bit of something when idling.

Blazian81

Funny, it doesn’t sound like you read any of the comments. That would be like if you said five years ago “ funny it doesn’t seem like anyone’s happy that RP CDs don’t have to work Saturday anymore, and they’re going to get overtime under control”
Stop being so negative, let see what the language was first before we make our judgement

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't you realize that UPS is giving A/C because they care so much about drivers without no ulterior motives?