A/C

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
3B68F3D1-3FF3-44BB-AF5E-3FE34ADDEBAF.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was working car wash/preload about three-four years ago for a while and I would park ten new Ford straight trucks, with the 24' box on the back. We call them "vans" in the Atlanta area. Anyway, all of them had power windows. It wasn't out of the goodness of UPS, rollup manual windows simply aren't an option anymore. I suspect it's the same with A/C. All the other companies buy them with A/C, deleting it simply won't be a manufacturing option. Bigger and better vents in the cargo area are more important. I drove package 37 years without A/C with no problems.

JL 0513

The A/C cost to UPS will be relatively small compared to the side consequence of it.

- Drivers opening and closing door between most stops. Seconds add up.
- Lots of extra idle time to sit in cool cab.

That's where the money goes.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
8:00 START AND BULKHEAD DOORS WITH HOLES installed or we will be walking.

If they don’t let us strike then we’ll demand union help for all over 70lbs everyday ACROSS THE WORLD!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA

🧔‍♂️✊

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
8:00 START AND BULKHEAD DOORS WITH HOLES installed or we will be walking.

If they don’t let us strike then we’ll demand union help for all over 70lbs everyday ACROSS THE WORLD!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA

🧔‍♂️✊
You should be requiring help on all over 70lbs everyday, regardless. EVERY driver should be. And if a drivers reason for not requiring help is "the other driver will be mad", or "i dont wanna piss off my loop partners", who cares. It is time to REALLY screw them with theyre own language.

You should be requiring help on all over 70lbs everyday, regardless. EVERY driver should be. And if a drivers reason for not requiring help is "the other driver will be mad", or "i dont wanna piss off my loop partners", who cares. It is time to REALLY screw them with theyre own language.
I remember when we had old timers threaten to take their whole lunch. That will show 'em.