MICROWAVES OR A/C IN OUR PACKAGE CARS

Would you like a microwave in your truck?

• MICROWAVE

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • AIR CONDITIONING

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
I don’t know why package drivers cry about AC. Man up. I delivered in sweltering conditions. 90 degrees on the regular in the summer. When I was in package I never once said to myself I wish I had AC. It didn’t bother me.
Lol only 90 degrees? That’s cute compared to 120!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
We're practically twins.

Are you modest like me as well?
best friends.gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Ever put a cd in the microwave?
Makes a lightning storm
Try it out. Will not disappoint

Wild berry pop tarts also burst into a purple flame

Cowboy Mac

I don’t know why package drivers cry about AC. Man up. I delivered in sweltering conditions. 90 degrees on the regular in the summer. When I was in package I never once said to myself I wish I had AC. It didn’t bother me.
90 degrees. You think that’s hot, like us Texans think 60 is cold. Summer of 2020, it was 100-110 degrees for over a month straight here. With the humidity, the Real Feel temperature was over 115.

By the way, going someplace hot and slurping cold margaritas and splashing around in the water is different from doing physical labor in a brown metal toaster oven.

They don’t need microwaves in AZ either cause their food never cools down.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would've picked the microwave any day of the week. A/C would've been next to worthless but the option to eat something hot over the usual cold bull:censored2: would be a welcome change.

Then again, just imagine how disgusting that microwave would be if anyone was using that vehicle besides yourself. Full of splattered sauces and hard black cheese encrusted on every possible surface. Never cleaned. And buttons touched by the same people who piss in bottles and :censored2: in bags.
I have a battery powered lunch box that heats my food. No need for a microwave anymore

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wrap your sandwich or whatever you want heated up in aluminum foil and put it on the exhaust manifold. Deliver a half dozen stops and bingo-hot food. I've cooked everthing from hamburgers to steaks this way. It does take some experimenting to figure out times. Then again 9 out of 10 of you dummies probably don't even know what an exhaust manifold is and you have used all the foil up making hats.
This isn’t 1985. We have heated lunch boxes now. LunchEAZE – Rechargeable, automatic, self heated lunchbox.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Wrap your sandwich or whatever you want heated up in aluminum foil and put it on the exhaust manifold. Deliver a half dozen stops and bingo-hot food. I've cooked everthing from hamburgers to steaks this way. It does take some experimenting to figure out times. Then again 9 out of 10 of you dummies probably don't even know what an exhaust manifold is and you have used all the foil up making hats.
How long does it take to cook a turkey on the manifold? A nice meal on Monday and sandwiches the rest of the week.