A day which will live in infamy...

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
When I forgot mine, I usually just mentally went through the deliveries I'd made earlier while scanning the list of completed stops until I found the one I knew I'd left it at.

The route I was first trained on had been vacated by a guy who'd bid onto another route. After I'd been on it for a year, a customer walked one of the ancient steel ones out that the other driver had forgotten...a year ago!

barnyard

KTM rider
When I forgot mine, I usually just mentally went through the deliveries I'd made earlier while scanning the list of completed stops until I found the one I knew I'd left it at.

That is how I have done it. The last time I forgot it, I knew that they had a pick up and knew who was picking up. I called him and asked him to grab my cart when he was there. He did and made sure I got it that night.

Other times I have picked it up myself the same day, sometimes the next. Other than the time it was stolen, I have always gotten it back, usually after some ribbing.

WorknLateHuh

yep, like someone else was saying, i do this usually once every 2-3 yrs

ill circle back, walk in, see a smirk on the customers' face like they're trying to think of something clever to say, and i'll beat them to the punch and say, "I forgot to tell you... customers get a free 2-wheeler after one year of good behavior, but sorry, this 1 belongs next door."

Indecisi0n

I tell them: "I left this here so your lazy ass can get out of your chair tomorrow and actually help me instead of just giving me stupid small talk".