A day which will live in infamy...

iruhnman630

...the day I lost my handcart!

:clap:

Yup. Went to use it late in the day and it was gone. And for the life of me I cannot remember the last stop I used it.

I'm guessing one of my customers is holding it. Needed to be swapped out for a new one anyway.

JL 0513

Wonder how much UPS hand trucks cost, I bet it's quite a bit. All aluminum when most on the market are steel.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
...the day I lost my handcart!

:clap:

Yup. Went to use it late in the day and it was gone. And for the life of me I cannot remember the last stop I used it.

I'm guessing one of my customers is holding it. Needed to be swapped out for a new one anyway.
Lost mine for 30 minutes yesterday doubled back to my last few stops and got it. Stuff happens and the business I left it at could not believe that it happened. They have no clue how much we deal with. This route I was on had 85 sign req stops with most be bus and 19 pu with terrible traffic

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have about six handcarts at my satellite center. Just about every time automotive swaps out my package car I seem to adopt another one.
Should take them to the recycle center next time I bring in my aluminum cans.:rolleyes:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
8 years active duty and I never once sat on a $700 toilet seat.
upload_2017-4-15_10-48-37.jpeg

You can come use mine. 24kt.

ManInBrown

Theres nothing worse then getting out on route, opening the bulkhead for the first stop and out of the corner of your eye noticing the handcart is missing. Happened to me once about a year ago. Needless to say it was a horrible day. Luckily a friend a few routes over brought me his when he was done.

barnyard

KTM rider
Way back when, I had a mall where I could park, use the hand cart for one stop and walk off 4 more. Wheeled the stuff, left the hand cart at my truck and walked the other 4 off. When I got back, hand cart was gone. Called my supe right away and he laughed, told me to get another when I got to the building, that mine would turn up in a day or 2.

Every other time that I left it somewhere, it was at the spot where I left it. Usually, I had to go to the can. I would get a signature, type it in on the way to the can and forget about my cart from the can to my truck. A couple of times, I retrieved it and there were awesome signs taped to it.

Those were the days.