A lot of complaining on here

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Who wants to bet that he'll be back to check on this thread?
Fla gatorr? Uh huh...must be nice delivering in the wintertime. Try a day or two of 8 foot snow drifts, subzero temperatures and ice covered streets and walkways...that might give you something to complain about too!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'll take that. We'd be shut down for days.
We don't shut down for snow. Our building shut down once in the last 15 years. The day after Hurricane Sandy. We actually worked the day of the hurricane...had a regular sort...the drivers left as usual..They called drivers back to building around noon.

oldngray

nowhere special
Fla gatorr? Uh huh...must be nice delivering in the wintertime. Try a day or two of 8 foot snow drifts, subzero temperatures and ice covered streets and walkways...that might give you something to complain about too!
signs_cant_be_explained_2.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I remember driving home the morning of Sandy watching sone trees falling along the side of the expressway and thinking I couldn't believe drivers were going out in that. Here's your package!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
The about of complaining amongst UPS employees on here is sickening. Quit if it's that unbearable. I will not be coming back to this site so fight amongst yourselves. Goodnight and good luck ţo those UPSers who actually care.
Playing in the SEC is rough, I know. Dont be so crabby. Some of us vent on here so we dont crash forums and such. I will agree though- misloads are easy money.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I actually was meant to be a driver. Deep down it one of the best jobs to have with excellent pay and benefits. Its a balancing act when your off you appreciate it, when your working you wonder why are they making it harder than it really is by tinkering and changing something that works. I think the venting and complaining is good for the soul cause the driver has been the key to the companies success and management knows that. No one is going strip all my pride away or i will have zero motivation to keep going and hopefully retire with some dignity.

Hellobrown2000

I said the exact same thing. I think most of the people on here complaining though are the 15+ year. They want things how they used to be and can't accept the changes. It's also funny that they whine and cry so much about the job but do nothing to fix it or change it. like you said no one makes them stay at ups. also your wife's didn't cheat on you because you "work so much" they cheated on you because your not enjoyable company.

purplesky

Seriously, there is way too much complaining on here, especially amongst the drivers. We are paid far more than 99% of any delivery driver out there. Stop crying about misloads and DELIVER IT. That's how we lose business when we do not. To everyone, driver or not, that complains about UPS on here it's extremely simple; don't like it, then leave. We do not need you.

Even though you are a troll I will play along.

People on the Browncafe are here because they care about their job and UPS.
Many Upsers on here are also positive and thankful for their job at UPS.

UPS is a huge operation. So yes there are some problems. Whats the Big deal if people on here discuss problems and failures at UPS.

If you don't like the Browncafe than get the hell out of here. The Browncafe doesn't need you.