A new cold war?

Overpaid Union Thug

I might vote for him, at least he'd mind his own damn business in regards to foreign sovereignty. Last time I checked we've got bigger problems in our own backyard.
I might vote for him, at least he'd mind his own damn business in regards to foreign sovereignty. Last time I checked we've got bigger problems in our own backyard.

A leader that's worth anything doesn't abandon countries that are supposed to be our allies. Our own "bigger problems" here on American would greatly diminish if the federal government would back the hell off.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A leader that's worth anything doesn't abandon countries that are supposed to be our allies. Our own "bigger problems" here on American would greatly diminish if the federal government would back the hell off.
"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world": it was George Washington's Farewell Address to us. The inaugural pledge of Thomas Jefferson was no less clear: "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations- entangling alliances with none."

Overpaid Union Thug

"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world": it was George Washington's Farewell Address to us. The inaugural pledge of Thomas Jefferson was no less clear: "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations- entangling alliances with none."

Just like pulling bible versus out of context. ***YAWN***

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just like pulling bible versus out of context. ***YAWN***
Your war on Democrats is clouding your vision.
So the american federal gov't should back off of us, and focus more on other countries' problems.... interesting perspective.
And BTW I agree, the bible is almost always taken out of context. A beautiful book of stories used for the most nefarious of purposes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2dlqlbd.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Your war on Democrats is clouding your vision.
So the american federal gov't should back off of us, and focus more on other countries' problems that affect us or our allies. interesting perspective.
And BTW I agree, the bible is almost always taken out of context. A beautiful book of stories used for the most nefarious of purposes.

Fixed it for you

Last edited by a moderator: