A new cold war?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Are you sending contraband to a foreign country? Or just crap? They have crap, lots of it.

Large flat rate USPS Priority is $80. I think you are making things up again.

What would you charge to take a package to Moldova?

roadrunner2012

Troll
Not my place to decide what you need or don't need and it should be your place to question what I need.
Nice twisting of the statement. That was not a point brought up. You can do whatever you want to yourself. How's that for libertarianism?

The question, to put it very plainly, is do you want US sugar or Cuban sugar? Would you buy Cuban sugar for 5 cents a pound less, over American sugar?

What is Free Trade to you? No tariffs? No treaties? Free For All?

You still not did answer my question on how to deal with Cuba, or any other country not on 'our side'.
What would you do differently? Invade? Ignore? (that's what we've done). Would you defend, in the case of the Ukraine?

With your sons/grandsons? What's your suggestion?

What interests do we really have in Cuba, or the Ukraine? Other than corporate?

roadrunner2012

Troll
But of course I answered your question. Like any other answer you don't like you just pretend it isn't there.

You can google the definition of free trade if you really want to know what that is. No need for me to waste my time.
No, you didn't. Like any other question you can't answer, you just pretend it's not there.

GiltAce.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you sending contraband to a foreign country? Or just crap? They have crap, lots of it.

Large flat rate USPS Priority is $80. I think you are making things up again.
15 pounds ???? Canned goods are heavy!!
What would you charge to take a package to Moldova?
When someone is there and missing home (Toluca Lake) they might just want some good stuff from home like certain candies, Campbell's soup, Kraft Mac.'n'cheese, etc.....stuff they don't sell at the foot of the Carpathian mountains.

So, because of the high prices, this person receives nothing from home.........no care packages, no Christmas gifts........etc.
So, you don't need to comment anymore.....unless you have someone in Moldova too......you don't know wtf you are talking about.

roadrunner2012

Troll
When someone is there and missing home (Toluca Lake) they might just want some good stuff from home like certain candies, Campbell's soup, Kraft Mac.'n'cheese, etc.....stuff they don't sell at the foot of the Carpathian mountains.

So, because of the high prices, this person receives nothing from home.........no care packages, no Christmas gifts........etc.
So, you don't need to comment anymore.....unless you have someone in Moldova too......you don't know wtf you are talking about.

No need for obscenities. I think it's great that you donate to Moldova, formerly part of the USSR, and now the poorest country in Europe. I'm sure that will change for the better for them when your hero, Putin, takes over. Would you recommend US intervention over Moldova?

bbsam

Staff member
Condescending tone notwithstanding, I don't expect that we will do anything. We elected a community organizer and they have a retired KGB Lt Colonel.
As has been covered, it wouldn't matter whether community organizer Obama or a General Eisenhower, Russia will do what it sees as in it's best interest.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The U.N. is meeting today.........not on the Putin crap and not on the N. and S. Korea crap........no, it has it's own priorities.....Climate Change/Global warming is it's topic !!!!! What a piece of crap organization !!!!