A preloaders revenge.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We never had any do this. Most just walk out at break. Never to be seen again.

We did have a driver... that was absolutely slammed with way too much work. He went out. Came back after an hr. Parked the truck. Got in his car. Then left. They realized it about 4 pm. 10 guys worked till 10pm. With about 50 service failures

jaker

trolling
Back in the days I had a driver go crazy on me after the first day of loading her truck

So the next day I loaded it front to rear no matter where the pkg was supposed to go , she came in and realize what I did and didn't say I word just started fixing her truck and while she was doing that I stacked it in the back of her truck

Gloominati

D.Y.S.
Most preloaders try, and some excel. But there are a select few that may as well be replaced by a zombie Helen Keller. Absolute garbage only concerned with last cage. friend them.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
a lot of times the newbie loader's get very frustrated. A lot of its from lack of training and planning. They are trained by part time supervisors who have no clue what or how the packages come for that package car. I swear every new loader in r building is trained to stack everything outside the truck.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I swear every new loader in r building is trained to stack everything outside the truck.
100% true...especially with irregs...and that used to drive me nuts seeing that. Either load it in the truck or put it up on the slide. No bulk should be partially blocking the egress in and out of the trucks.

CharleyHustle

The loader I have right now has been here a long time, years of experience. He's a great guy, and I knew him and his family before he ever worked at UPS. And... he sucks. His nick-name is "one a day Ray", for obvious reasons. I look around, and listen, they cut their hours to the bare minimum and shove the majority of the packages at them in the last hour, and then hit them with 30 package cuts. I don't know any pre-loaders who thrive under these circumstances. I certainly would never complain about him or any other hourly employee to the boss. My standard line to my OCS is "the worse the load, the more money for me".

PT Car Washer

The loader I have right now has been here a long time, years of experience. He's a great guy, and I knew him and his family before he ever worked at UPS. And... he sucks. His nick-name is "one a day Ray", for obvious reasons. I look around, and listen, they cut their hours to the bare minimum and shove the majority of the packages at them in the last hour, and then hit them with 30 package cuts. I don't know any pre-loaders who thrive under these circumstances. I certainly would never complain about him or any other hourly employee to the boss. My standard line to my OCS is "the worse the load, the more money for me".
Sounds to me like the system sucks, not the preloader. My standard line to management is "set me up to fail and don't be surprised when I do fail".

CharleyHustle

Sounds to me like the system sucks, not the preloader. My standard line to management is "set me up to fail and don't be surprised when I do fail".

We are all set up to fail, so when things go wrong they can blame us. This is from the new playbook: You were over allowed, you should have followed ORION. (the next day) You were over allowed, you shouldn't have followed ORION.

ManInBrown

My regular loader is very good. Most days the load is great. And even on the day's it's not so good, I know he gives it 110% so I'm not even upset.

On the other hand when he's off the loader that fills in for him is atrocious. Faces every single label down or in so you have to turn every box around to see what it is. 100LB overweights on the floor upside down with the label down. LOL. He 100% does it deliberately. Just a real :censored3: