A sign that DHL is really in trouble

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Sorry,I am trying to upload a funny picture.I'm not too well versed at this so give me a little time to figure it out.

looper804

Is the $2,995 for just the van or for DHL as a whole?

I would definitely run the drug dogs through it before I bought it.
I'm guessing the van.Not a bad deal if you like ugly yellow and red vehicles.This photo was taken by a UPSer in East Texas.Hopefully used car lots around the country will start to look like this.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
That is actually a really good price, if the van runs. The inside shell to protect the outside from damage from the cargo is almost 2000 if you can find a place to install it.

Shame it is not for sale down here, I could use it.

d

looper804

That is actually a really good price, if the van runs. The inside shell to protect the outside from damage from the cargo is almost 2000 if you can find a place to install it.

d
All in good time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

d

D, this van has probably been treated much worse than any rental car ever has. I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Treated bad? I have two customers that have bought one. Both have less than 20,000 miles and look brand new. The paint job leaves a lot to be desired.........but still a good value for someone that needs a van.

d

25yrvet

There was a small article in our regional paper about dhl pulling out of MT & WY the other day. It didn't make much sense.

COSMOS

I talked to a truck driver with a trailer full of DHL vans today. He said that they are liquidating a lot of vehicles. The ones he had were headed for the crusher. I'm reminded of that DHL commercial from a few years ago with the UPS and FedEx drivers at the railroad crossing and car after car of new DHL vans flying by.

looper804

I talked to a truck driver with a trailer full of DHL vans today. He said that they are liquidating a lot of vehicles. The ones he had were headed for the crusher. I'm reminded of that DHL commercial from a few years ago with the UPS and FedEx drivers at the railroad crossing and car after car of new DHL vans flying by.
Haha,I was thinking of all the DHL commercials they ran a few years.Reminds me of the saying"If you mess with the bull you get the horns". I think now is the time to do a full court press with those customers that use DHL for shipping.I have been the last few days and they have been very receptive to using UPS.

Big Babooba

Off to the crusher...

john346

No more Brown!
DHL pulled out of my area two weeks ago. I've had a few lost shipper's asking me where they are, that he hasn't been by to pick up. I pull the delivery notice pad from my pocket, and remind them that this is the only yellow we support and that I'm the wrong company to be asking DHL shipping questions.
I love to remind customers about that commercial when they are pleading with me to have their package, and not DHL. I tell them that I figured out why the old man on the porch was laughing so hard. The reason is; Because DHL is (and now closer to was) a friggin' joke!