A simple choice next weekend for all ups freight employees

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Come on now Bug, you have to know that isn't close to the truth, and almost a bold face lie.

The truth is, prior to TDU and Ron Carey getting involved, the rule was worse.

Before that, it didn't matter if 100% of the members voted, a two thirds was required to reject a "final offer".

The History of the “2/3 Rule” on Teamster Contracts

Are you really that jaded, as to compromise your credibility to smear TDU and validate Hoffa???

SMH

~Bbbl~™

Nothing I said, wasn't the truth.

Let alone could be construed as a "bold faced lie".

We all know TDU SUX.

Just like the license plate on Fred Z's Harley used to display.

You remember "flip flop Fred".

The guy that sucked Hoffa's ass.... until he wasn't given a spot on the IBT

Executive Board when Walt L retired. How humiliating was that ?

Face fact's....

You're hero "flip flop Fred" is nothing more than a Teamster politician.

-Bug-

No Names

We are the fifth largest LTL carrier in the nation and analysts agree that Freight volumes will return almost immediately after the contract is ratified because other carriers are already running at capacity and are not poised to take all of our freight on a permanent basis, but I'm glad to hear we're losing Lakeshore hopefully with any luck we'll lose SunSetter as well lolllll I wish I could vote no but Hoffa and his negotiators left us Freight guys hanging out to dry the second he ratified packages agreement, he again lied to us and told us that package and Freight would be doing contracts at the same time for more leverage, yet here we are again standing alone with the mountain known as UPS laughing at us! This crappy contract will be voted in unanimously because of that fact alone..... yes I'm a new member checking this place out because of current events however definitely not hiding behind a screen name or a manager trolling, in fact I got in trouble here for telling people my real name, terminal I'm a driver and steward at and Local union number that I also sit on the Executive Board of...
The real cowards are not the freight drivers scared to strike alone , it's the current Teamster Administration that doesn't have the balls to strike both units at the same time if need be to get good contracts

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Let alone could be construed as a "bold faced lliUOTE="BigUnionGuy, post: 3810097, member: 4992"]Nothing I said, wasn't the truth.

We all know TDU SUX.

Face fact's....

-Bug-
Nice one Yogi....

We all know TDU SUX.

Face fact's....

That's not what we were talking about???

.... but that's what you do when you're staring at bricks.

The "heroes" in my life aren't Teamsters.

~Bbbl~™

futile process

We are the fifth largest LTL carrier in the nation and analysts agree that Freight volumes will return almost immediately after the contract is ratified because other carriers are already running at capacity and are not poised to take all of our freight on a permanent basis, but I'm glad to hear we're losing Lakeshore hopefully with any luck we'll lose SunSetter as well lolllll I wish I could vote no but Hoffa and his negotiators left us Freight guys hanging out to dry the second he ratified packages agreement, he again lied to us and told us that package and Freight would be doing contracts at the same time for more leverage, yet here we are again standing alone with the mountain known as UPS laughing at us! This crappy contract will be voted in unanimously because of that fact alone..... yes I'm a new member checking this place out because of current events however definitely not hiding behind a screen name or a manager trolling, in fact I got in trouble here for telling people my real name, terminal I'm a driver and steward at and Local union number that I also sit on the Executive Board of...
The real cowards are not the freight drivers scared to strike alone , it's the current Teamster Administration that doesn't have the balls to strike both units at the same time if need be to get good contracts

Great post!

The vast majority realize there is no leadership in this union. The union hss no plan, they don't care about us, and the company knows this.

The only choice is to vote yes and return to regular bisinees.

We are alone. Ignore the outside agitators. Its our choice alone. Choose your livelihood over an ideal. Vote YES. A no vote is economic suicide.

Time for change

We all know TDU SUX.

Face fact's....

-Bug-
You’re? Usually most low IQ folks, use your and you’re wrong the opposite way, unless of course you’re calling him Fred. And fact’s aren’t showing any ownership when you face them. Your handle on the English language is actually terrible.

F

Frankie's Friend

We are alone. Ignore the outside agitators. Its our choice alone. Choose your livelihood over an ideal. Vote YES. A no vote is economic suicide.
If you and he are "alone" that's only 2 yes votes. I'm sure there's a couple more out there.
Keep posting more threads. It's the shotgun effect. You'll reach another 20 to 30 people a day.

Seriously tho,
we, in package, already know what you're dealing with. We got it. Dont like it.

Make sure everyone votes in the next General Election.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I thought small package could have done better and the IBT had phenomenal leverage

23% of the members voted on strike authorization.

120,000 members, didn't even bother to vote on their own contract.

You call that "phenomenal leverage" ?

Wow.

Might want to check your IQ again.

You can’t read or just stupid? Hoffa had a choice according to the constitution.

You must have missed that part in the IBT constitution, that grants the

General President the ability to "interpret" it. Just as any Local Union principle

officer, has that same leeway on "interpreting" Local Union bylaws.

It's done with the best interests of the Union, and the members.... in general.

You’re? Usually most low IQ folks, use your and you’re wrong the opposite way, unless of course you’re calling him Fred. And fact’s aren’t showing any ownership when you face them. Your handle on the English language is actually terrible.

I really hope you enjoy all the benefits of the new contract.

:biggrin:

-Bug-

Crosscutters

It’s like you take pleasure spewing this. You do realize that just because someone doesn’t vote doesn’t make it a yes? Sure many of the non voters might have voted yes but ultimately they didn’t vote at all.

Wow.

-Bug-

Time for change

Wow.

General President the ability to "interpret" it. Just as any Local Union principle

-Bug-
Yea and why would someone vote for strike authorization when we had zero idea what were sticking points or what we might be striking over? You are one the the most arrogant, yet dumbest people I’ve ever corresponded with. Leverage comes from the current economy. How many voted had nothing to do with the leverage that DT had during negotiations.

Time for change

Wow.

-Bug-
Again you’re very stupid or can’t read. I said JH could ratify the contract, but he didn’t have to like you have suggested over and over.

Time for change

Btw Big Useless Goon, many of us remember the rhetoric used right after the strike authorization vote. Such sleazy liars we have at the IBT to then use the strike authorization numbers against the members at a later date.

upload_2018-11-4_12-41-44.jpeg

browned out

Vote NO on this POS. Do not let bullying and retaliation from UPS stand in your way.

This is the ideal economic situation for a strong stand. If UPS shoots its greedy self in the foot; Other freight companies will be knocking at you door immediatly.

No Names

Art of war= fight only a fight you can win.....

AGAIN Hoffa and his administration failed us Freight drivers for the second time leaving us to fight a battle we cannot win because he eliminated the possibility of us being able to call on our Big Brother's and Sisters at package for help in the fight, he's a coward and a disgrace to his father's name....

Art of war= Retreat, reorganize and fight another day= get him out of there and vote somebody in that has a backbone and can't be bought off

Last edited:
F

Frankie's Friend

Art of war= fight only a fight you can win.....

AGAIN Hoffa and his administration failed us Freight drivers for the second time leaving us to fight a battle we cannot win because he eliminated the possibility of us being able to call on our Big Brother's and Sisters at package for help in the fight, he's a coward and a disgrace to his father's name....

Art of war= Retreat, reorganize and fight another day= get him out of there and vote somebody in that has a backbone and can't be bought off
The attorney with the famous last name is carving his legacy in the Teamsters history book. National RTW, if it becomes a reality will punctuate his legacy.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You do realize that just because someone doesn’t vote doesn’t make it a yes? Sure many of the non voters might have voted yes but ultimately they didn’t vote at all.

drcqxi.jpg

You are one the the most arrogant, yet dumbest people I’ve ever corresponded with.

Again you’re very stupid

Big Useless Goon

There is only one discernible difference, between you and me....

-Bug-