A Tainted Election Equals A Tainted PE

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seems to me this whole situation regarding the Russians has a real irony to it. For starters, it is true there is good reason to not trust the Russians nor take them at their word but should we also take our own gov't at their word and blindly trust them? Especially when no supporting evidence is given to justify a claim? And even then the evidence can later turn out to be at the very least wrong and at the most questionable as a result of ulterior motives held by others.

Surely our own head of Intelligence would never lie to us.

And if we think the Russians are the only ones to use "disinformation" tactics, then we are the Bigger Fool!

Russian "elections" are a joke. Putin is a dictator, so interfering in their elections would be a waste of time. Disinformation is everywhere, and we have certainly done our share of interfering in the affairs of other countries, like the Shah of Iran, for example.

But, direct interference in OUR electoral process? Come-on, are you really OK with that, and with discrediting our intelligence agencies that are saying there is absolute proof of Russian-directed interference from Putin?

Get real.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hillary made Nixon look like a choir boy.

Hillary is off the table. She isn't going to be President. We're in the present, not the past, so quit defending Trump being a liar and a crook. Who cares about HRC now? She is irrelevant at this point.

Trump is going to be POTUS, so start providing the taxes. Simple, even for you.

newfie

Hillary is off the table. She isn't going to be President. We're in the present, not the past, so quit defending Trump being a liar and a crook. Who cares about HRC now? She is irrelevant at this point.

in that case trump is clean.

Sportello

only three of the 17 agencies were listed on yesterdays report. your statement seems a bit ignorant.
Speaking of ignorant, do you know who the National Intelligence Council is, and who is represented on it?

The report was published under their authority.

wkmac

Disinformation is everywhere, and we have certainly done our share of interfering in the affairs of other countries, like the Shah of Iran, for example.

And now you get upset with the possibility that the "chickens have come home to roost"?

Also take your above statement and then rethink your blind loyalty because it fits the political narrative you want to work out.

I've no doubt the Russians were peeking around at US election information sources but I've also no doubt other countries were as well. I'm sure the country most knee deep in it was the welfare State Israel who likely doesn't exist in its present condition it the welfare checks from US taxpayers were threatened. Thus who goes into office becomes critical.

But giving this info to a party like Wikileaks risks their being exposed just as the US or any other country doesn't risk being exposed for their peering into dark places. I still think the more likely suspect is an internal mole within the democrat party or the campaign itself who turned over the goods to Wikileaks. You don't think a diehard Sanders supporter doesn't have motive for some "get even?"

I also find it fascinating that instead of denying the emails and presenting evidence they are false, fake or even forged, we are being distracted with the emails coming from a State entity, in this case the Russians and a Neo-McCarthyism ie Red Scare is beginning to emerge from it as a result. Even more interesting is the fact that so many have for years wanted this type of conflict to emerge so they could exploit it and re-ignite the Cold War for the purpose and in the interest of global business and economics and not for any grounds of true national defense. The average American and Russian gain nothing and losing everything from such a mindless conflict. This was a lesson we learned from the first Cold War otherwise known as "The New Great Game!"

But another aspect of all of this is something WAY OUT THERE on the fringes and concerns something call PizzaGate. I'm neither going to say any claims of this are worth consideration nor am I going to say these are the rants of delusional conspiracy theorists. In the end it could be both.

There is an old saying that "you have to beat the grass to startle the snakes" and for now I'm sitting back watching at how much the grass gets beat and then see what or if any snakes pop up. Also interesting to see who decries the grass beating on the grounds that there are no such things as snakes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And now you get upset with the possibility that the "chickens have come home to roost"?

Also take your above statement and then rethink your blind loyalty because it fits the political narrative you want to work out.

I've no doubt the Russians were peeking around at US election information sources but I've also no doubt other countries were as well. I'm sure the country most knee deep in it was the welfare State Israel who likely doesn't exist in its present condition it the welfare checks from US taxpayers were threatened. Thus who goes into office becomes critical.

But giving this info to a party like Wikileaks risks their being exposed just as the US or any other country doesn't risk being exposed for their peering into dark places. I still think the more likely suspect is an internal mole within the democrat party or the campaign itself who turned over the goods to Wikileaks. You don't think a diehard Sanders supporter doesn't have motive for some "get even?"

No blind loyalty here. Our government has hands that are plenty dirty. Israel and Iran are just a start. Everyone here seems to love Israel, yet they spy on us, and no doubt also wanted Trump, who goes hand-in-hand with a Far Right Israeli PM.

My narrative is simply that Trump is an emperor with no clothes and totally unprepared for his new job. He most likely has ties with Russia, and doesn't want them made public. Neither do the Russians. No doubt other players have an interest in our elections, but to state that "Russian involvement had zero effect on the results" seems pretty ignorant.

Without the fake news, fake health issues, and the DNC issues, Hillary would no doubt be President. Did you ever listen to the Trump surrogates during the campaign? Sure, maybe Sanders types wanted revenge, but all of this rises far above just the DNC.

Trump is a snake in the grass already. The question would be to seem to be whether or not he can distract or kill the other snakes first, before they have a chance to pop-up. Keep beating that grass.

I also find it fascinating that instead of denying the emails and presenting evidence they are false, fake or even forged, we are being distracted with the emails coming from a State entity, in this case the Russians and a Neo-McCarthyism ie Red Scare is beginning to emerge from it as a result. Even more interesting is the fact that so many have for years wanted this type of conflict to emerge so they could exploit it and re-ignite the Cold War for the purpose and in the interest of global business and economics and not for any grounds of true national defense. The average American and Russian gain nothing and losing everything from such a mindless conflict. This was a lesson we learned from the first Cold War otherwise known as "The New Great Game!"

But another aspect of all of this is something WAY OUT THERE on the fringes and concerns something call PizzaGate. I'm neither going to say any claims of this are worth consideration nor am I going to say these are the rants of delusional conspiracy theorists. In the end it could be both.

There is an old saying that "you have to beat the grass to startle the snakes" and for now I'm sitting back watching at how much the grass gets beat and then see what or if any snakes pop up. Also interesting to see who decries the grass beating on the grounds that there are no such things as snakes.

P

pickup

You realize no one is listening to you, Right??

SNOWFLAKE !

newfie

Russian "elections" are a joke. Putin is a dictator, so interfering in their elections would be a waste of time. .

Barrack and Hillary didn't think so. They interfered in Russia in 2011 , they interfered in Israel . its only an issue when the Russians return the favor .

newfie

upload_2017-1-7_19-22-42.png