A TEA PARTY ORGANIZER.... another shinning example of moral character!

Surprised it wasn't a Democrat, at least statistically, not that there is anything wrong with that.
If there weren't so many of those democrat ...ummmm...uuuh...ladies on the street corners the dirty, nasty repubs would have anyone to solicit.

wkmac

If there weren't so many of those democrat ...ummmm...uuuh...ladies on the street corners the dirty, nasty repubs would have anyone to solicit.

i guess the concepts "self restraint", "self governance" and "individual responsibility" are no longer virtues found among these men? If one's life is built on principle, one could be surrounded by "these ladies" and yet still not be moved by the temptation.

island1fox

i guess the concepts "self restraint", "self governance" and "individual responsibility" are no longer virtues found among these men? If one's life is built on principle, one could be surrounded by "these ladies" and yet still not be moved by the temptation.

wkmac,

Many humans aspire to moral principles. Fact is we are all HUMAN. To speak of and try to live that life is noble --does not make you -a GOD--immune from temptation and wrong doing.

To my knowledge , only Jesus Christ was able to do that.

To Christian believers Jesus died for our sins --not because we are perfect.

With that stated the left will come back and say because we all are sinners NO-ONE should speak of and try to live a moral life.
Me for one --will never buy that. I am not a religious wacko but certainly am tired of hearing how this "religious" person has sinned and is a hypocrite !!:wink2:

island1fox

It just all goes back to ......"Let he who is without sin....etc."

moreluck,

I believe all of us know we are with some type of sin or wrong-doing in our lives.

The left is just stating, in my opinion of course, that no one should speak of family or moral values because all of us sin ---and that makes you hypocrites !! I just do not buy that argument --just my opinion.

Or they truly believe that a religious person is perfect -- until they are caught !!

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The right wing religious machine is nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.

Herman Cain is no different than this list of "moral" characters. The only similiarity is that he fit the mold perfectly.

Herman Paine said it best on the principle of Christianity:

""What is it the New Testament
teaches us? To believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman
engaged to be married; and the belief of this debauchery is called
faith."

Peace.

island1fox

Just proved my previous point !!!

People believe that because you committed adultery --you cannot claim to be a christian. I say you are a sinner. Tos claims you are a hypocrite !!:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
The right wing religious machine is nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.

Herman Cain is no different than this list of "moral" characters. The only similiarity is that he fit the mold perfectly.

Herman Paine said it best on the principle of Christianity:

""What is it the New Testament
teaches us? To believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman
engaged to be married; and the belief of this debauchery is called
faith."

Peace.
Fine upstanding Christian leaders???? Like Rev. Wright, Rev. Jesse J. and Rev. Al Sharpton ???

wkmac

wkmac,

Many humans aspire to moral principles. Fact is we are all HUMAN. To speak of and try to live that life is noble --does not make you -a GOD--immune from temptation and wrong doing.

To my knowledge , only Jesus Christ was able to do that.

To Christian believers Jesus died for our sins --not because we are perfect.

With that stated the left will come back and say because we all are sinners NO-ONE should speak of and try to live a moral life.
Me for one --will never buy that. I am not a religious wacko but certainly am tired of hearing how this "religious" person has sinned and is a hypocrite !!:wink2:

Oh ye of little faith!

I understand "the Left" will come at this with the charge of hypocrite and on the one hand I'd agree it's an unfair charge but then when you read the words of Jesus in the gospels as it relates to hypocrites, when you play with fire, you best be prepared to get burned. Many on the republican side of the ledger has worn religion and faith like sackcloth and ashes and if you are going to talk the talk, you best be prepared to walk the walk. Even Jesus held the hypocritical pharisees to a higher standard as they asserted to a level of leadership while using the standards of god as a means so may the lessons be learned.

If you are going to proclaim to be the voice of god and hold up that standard, then you better be prepared to be judged at all times by that standard. The lesson of the pharisees!

LOL, first of all I was making a joke.
Second, you've already pretty much called nearly all politicians much worse than what you just posted.

Oh, I think most people have principles, some are good and some are not. I think we can agree that someone with good, decent principles would not be moved to act on the temptation.

island1fox

Oh ye of little faith!

I understand "the Left" will come at this with the charge of hypocrite and on the one hand I'd agree it's an unfair charge but then when you read the words of Jesus in the gospels as it relates to hypocrites, when you play with fire, you best be prepared to get burned. Many on the republican side of the ledger has worn religion and faith like sackcloth and ashes and if you are going to talk the talk, you best be prepared to walk the walk. Even Jesus held the hypocritical pharisees to a higher standard as they asserted to a level of leadership while using the standards of god as a means so may the lessons be learned.

If you are going to proclaim to be the voice of god and hold up that standard, then you better be prepared to be judged at all times by that standard. The lesson of the pharisees!

Wkmac,
:happy-very:
Even the "good thief" was forgiven by Jesus and not called a hypocrite. The Bill Maher thief was sent to hell!!!