A TEA PARTY ORGANIZER.... another shinning example of moral character!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Since you are in the research mode, why not dig up that proof that Laura Bush was drunk when she had that fatal accident? Why don't you just admit that you lied about that incident?
I have spent quite a bit of my Liberty/UPS paid for time on this subject. I have found zero amount of evidence
that the accident happened any other way than she reported. I would love to see this 'evidence' that I was unable to find. I never watched Oprah much, but I was at my sister's the day Mrs. Bush was on. I believed what she said. It is despicable to pick on such a classy lady. I didn't vote for her husband and didn't like him as a president, but his wife is a gem. Leave her alone, TOS.

I have spent quite a bit of my Liberty/UPS paid for time on this subject. I have found zero amount of evidence
that the accident happened any other way than she reported. I would love to see this 'evidence' that I was unable to find. I never watched Oprah much, but I was at my sister's the day Mrs. Bush was on. I believed what she said. It is despicable to pick on such a classy lady. I didn't vote for her husband and didn't like him as a president, but his wife is a gem. Leave her alone, TOS.
You didn't find any evidence because none exists, never did because it simply wasn't true. The claims are loony left (TOS) propaganda to disparage a Bush family member just because ther name is Bush. TOS hasn't memtioned her again since he posted the lie. The only reason it keeps coming up is to point out the lack of credibility of TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You didn't find any evidence because none exists, never did because it simply wasn't true. The claims are loony left (TOS) propaganda to disparage a Bush family member just because ther name is Bush. TOS hasn't memtioned her again since he posted the lie. The only reason it keeps coming up is to point out the lack of credibility of TOS.

LIke I said weeks ago.

The case on Laura Bush was SEALED back when her husband became governor of texas. Laura bush was coming from a college party and heading to another college party when she ran a stop sign and killed a classmate.

Either way, drunk or sober, she killed another human being while being negligent. Running stop signs whether drunk or not shows her disrespect for the law and killing another human being makes her a little less "CLASSY".

Later on, she struggled with alcohol like her husband and her children were taught to abuse alcohol as well. This is what happens to children when they are born to parents with alcohol addictions.

No secret there.

Peace

LIke I said weeks ago.

The case on Laura Bush was SEALED back when her husband became governor of texas. Laura bush was coming from a college party and heading to another college party when she ran a stop sign and killed a classmate.

Either way, drunk or sober, she killed another human being while being negligent. Running stop signs whether drunk or not shows her disrespect for the law and killing another human being makes her a little less "CLASSY".

Later on, she struggled with alcohol like her husband and her children were taught to abuse alcohol as well. This is what happens to children when they are born to parents with alcohol addictions.

No secret there.

Peace

Where did you say that, I missed it and don't kid yourself I have watched for it.

A copy of the original police report was released in 2000, I have found no evidence that the records were sealed by anyone but an existing state law that protected minors from public release of such records. The accident happened 14 years before she ever met Bush, her parents were no one special to garner favors from authorities. Unless you can prove the records were sealed when Bush became governor, I consider that to be false also.

Drunk or sober ? Your claim was that she was drunk at the time of the accident, a FALSE statement on your part.

She was NOT coming from a college party(your second lie on this topic), they were on their way TO a college party.

Was she negligent? yep, she even says she so. Disrespecting the law ? Not necessarily, teenagers are often distracted while driving and I would be willing to bet that you are as well from time to time. In 1963 it was not uncommon for people involved in accidents not to be given a ticket by the police unless the drivers were drinking at the time (she was not). Back then accidents were just that accidents. Yes, today it is different, specially in fatalities and probably rightfully so.

Laura Bush's alleged "drinking problems", true or not, are irrelevant TO the accident in 1963 but could be a result.

Yea, since Laura Bush has been a public figure, her persona, her actions and her speech has been nothing but CLASSY.

SO, is your post, quoted above, your admission that you LIED about Laura Bush being drunk when she had a fatal accident in 1963?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Where did you say that, I missed it and don't kid yourself I have watched for it.
copy of the original police report was released in 2000, I have found no evidence that the records were sealed by anyone but an existing state law that protected minors from public release of such records. The accident happened 14 years before she ever met Bush, her parents were no one special to garner favors from authorities. Unless you can prove the records were sealed when Bush became governor, I consider that to be false also.

Drunk or sober ? Your claim was that she was drunk at the time of the accident, a FALSE statement on your part.

She was NOT coming from a college party(your second lie on this topic), they were on their way TO a college party.

Was she negligent? yep, she even says she so. Disrespecting the law ? Not necessarily, teenagers are often distracted while driving and I would be willing to bet that you are as well from time to time. In 1963 it was not uncommon for people involved in accidents not to be given a ticket by the police unless the drivers were drinking at the time (she was not). Back then accidents were just that accidents. Yes, today it is different, specially in fatalities and probably rightfully so.

Laura Bush's alleged "drinking problems", true or not, are irrelevant TO the accident in 1963 but could be a result.

Yea, since Laura Bush has been a public figure, her persona, her actions and her speech has been nothing but CLASSY.

SO, is your post, quoted above, your admission that you LIED about Laura Bush being drunk when she had a fatal accident in 1963?

Now seriously 555, did you expect anything truthful to come from her?

There are 4 or 5 posters on BC that my first assumption is that they are lying or making stuff up.

Now seriously 555, did you expect anything truthful to come from her?

There are 4 or 5 posters on BC that my first assumption is that they are lying or making stuff up.
Well no, I didn't expect that. In fact I am surprised I got what I did. I even let this gem pass without calling him on it:
This is what happens to children when they are born to parents with alcohol addictions.
total BS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"This is what happens to children when they are born to parents with alcohol addictions"

What happens to smoking parents ? or fresh vegetable eating parents ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
gayrepubs.jpg

images

instant-republican-ted-haggard-gay-republicans-demotivational-poster-1220089857.jpg

dont-ask-7.jpg

images

the_republicans_have_a_mandate_but_so_do_gay_men_tshirt-p235277875557665160zval7_400.jpg

clarity.gif