A TEA PARTY ORGANIZER.... another shinning example of moral character!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh ye of little faith!

I understand "the Left" will come at this with the charge of hypocrite and on the one hand I'd agree it's an unfair charge but then when you read the words of Jesus in the gospels as it relates to hypocrites, when you play with fire, you best be prepared to get burned. Many on the republican side of the ledger has worn religion and faith like sackcloth and ashes and if you are going to talk the talk, you best be prepared to walk the walk. Even Jesus held the hypocritical pharisees to a higher standard as they asserted to a level of leadership while using the standards of god as a means so may the lessons be learned.

If you are going to proclaim to be the voice of god and hold up that standard, then you better be prepared to be judged at all times by that standard. The lesson of the pharisees!

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I enjoy this double standard that exists today.
Anyone not part of the DNC must be purer than holy water, while those that are part of the DNC can be and are exempt from what a majority would understand as morally corrupt .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its idiots like this guy that show up at tea party rallies that crack me up!

04cain-span-blog480.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like a paid actor.

This clown ahows up at all the tea party rallies. He was at the cain event and can be seen in videos of the event near the front of the crowd. Do you think he realizes that he's dressed like an englishman?

I doubt it.

That is the new georgia campaign headquarters. Money wasted. Tooners and Bretts money went to rent that building. Good investment!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I enjoy this double standard that exists today.
Anyone not part of the DNC must be purer than holy water, while those that are part of the DNC can be and are exempt from what a majority would understand as morally corrupt .
Anytime anyone mentions DNC, I think of Debbie Wasserman Shultz and go EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

What's with the 3 names ??? signed , Mor E Luck

This clown ahows up at all the tea party rallies. He was at the cain event and can be seen in videos of the event near the front of the crowd. Do you think he realizes that he's dressed like an englishman?

I doubt it.

That is the new georgia campaign headquarters. Money wasted. Tooners and Bretts money went to rent that building. Good investment!

Peace.
That must the guy that promotes the "Revolutionary War" re-enactment society. They'll go anywhere to increase their membership.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And yet again, the TEA PARTY shows its nothing more than a front for 21st century racists.

The PATRIOT FREEDOM ALLIANCE has brought the Tea party to new lows, or as the C9 calls it, business as usual.

In there latest propaganda, they show a skunk with the words:

"The skunk has replaced the eagle as the symbol for the President, it is half black and half white and almost everything it does stinks".

Why do people act this way? How much more racism does the right wing need?

Peace.

And yet again, the TEA PARTY shows its nothing more than a front for 21st century racists.

The PATRIOT FREEDOM ALLIANCE has brought the Tea party to new lows, or as the C9 calls it, business as usual.

"The skunk has replaced the eagle as the symbol for the President, it is half black and half white and almost everything it does stinks".

Peace.
ahhhh, the MSNBC talking point of the day.
HAHAHAHA, can't stand it when the left's own words are thrown back in your face huh. I've heard more democrats loudly and proudly proclaim zer0bama's half and half genealogy than right wingers. I thought since it's been the battle cry of the left so long it wasn't considered as racist. I'll write that down for future reference.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace.
I saw that skunk analogy a couple years ago.....in what cave have you been hiding?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Strange every rally I heard about was done in the open, along with all the proper permits. And the area was cleaner looking after the rally than before.
Totally unlike the OWS cave dwellers.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Boy oh boy, it seems like the one billionionth hypocrite has come to light in the tea party republican circles!

What is it about right wing nuts that makes them HIDE their homosexuality? It makes me wonder about a few others....hmmm?

But here we are again, exposing another conservative ( what a joke term) who holds a political position as mayor in a strong conservative ( what a joke term) town!

Miss. Mayor Reveals He is Gay…After Visiting Gay Sex Shop on City’s Dime - Yahoo! News

Why do republicans "struggle" with their gayness? Why is that the term they use every time they get caught? Why not just say they are GAY, be proud and run for office? Oh yeah, I keep forgetting, the all the other hypocrites wouldnt vote for him.

Sorry, my bad.

Its sad a political party "forces" people to "hide" who they really are.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So this has to do with moral character as YOUR title suggests.........you think being gay is an immoral quality???

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So this has to do with moral character as YOUR title suggests.........you think being gay is an immoral quality???

NO moreluck, LYING has to do with moral character. And its pretty clear republicans have to LIE about who they really are inside in order to please people LIKE YOU to vote for them.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
I would vote for a gay person, but not with policies like Barney Frank.
You people joke about magic underwear, yet Harry Reid has them, only he's a real jerk......

Lots of gays hide and the reason they do is because of people like you declaring someone who finally came out a liar or they can't possibly be conservative and gay at the same time.....Conservative thinking and gayness are soooooo separate but you don't seem to understand that. You just lump it all together and make it TOS Soup!!