Ability to do eam work

turdbrown

Our centers have eam areas that they bid on. Then they have eam relief drivers to cover the bided drivers when they are not here or if there are too many eams for the bided drivers to deliver. Our eam drivers also deliver bulk stops and post office sure post packages. The eam start time is 7am

Overpaid Union Thug

Correct before we had 22.3, regular drivers did it by seniority and it was a giant pain in the ass.
Let me guess, some of them wanted to run EAM’s but also wanted ground stops equal to the amount of time needed to run the EAM taken off their route as well? LOL

Extra work My ass.

We have a couple of those guys. And they can’t be bothered with running excess NDAs as well. Which is funny because having enough regular drivers wanting to run excess EAMs is why management eliminated air exception drivers for a while. LOL.

Thebrownblob

Let me guess, some of them wanted to run EAM’s but also wanted ground stops equal to the amount of time needed to run the EAM taken off their route as well? LOL

Extra work My ass.

We have a couple of those guys. And they can’t be bothered with running excess NDAs as well. Which is funny because having enough regular drivers wanting to run excess EAMs is why management eliminated air exception drivers for a while. LOL.
Yep many of them, as well as a couple of them who always said they wanted to come in early and then never made it in. Probably hitting the bottle too hard the night before. Lol

According to article 40 early a.m. work is first given to 22.3 drivers then after that given to rpcd drivers by seniority.
There is no way known at a time what route is going to get early AMS or what time there are get there
All of our EAM are bid PT air driver jobs. If needed we will use a PM air driver and then a 22.3 preload/air driver. If you want more work just ask your dispatch sup to load you up.

truckofdreams

We have three centers in our building each center has a few rpcd with Eam attach to there bid run 7am start. It's considers extra work (9.5) only counts for the route at regular start time which is 9am. But mostly it's combo jobs 22.3 that run Eam then there air route to relive drivers on heavy air or heavy bulk stop air. Then then do car wash sort isle or load. Then there's an extra work Eam sign up sheet posted every 3 months for when someone calls in or the eams are heavy for that day. Almost nobody here wants to do extra work. Lol

Overpaid Union Thug

There is some advantages of being actually a full-time driver
I don’t know about other buildings but ours is goofy in regard to part time versus full-time status. Many part-timers want to work full-time hours but only as a part timer. Many full timers want to work part time hours as full timers. Add the goofballs already mentioned in this thread to that mix and it’s apparent that being a supervisor at UPS is quite mind-boggling when it comes to manning.

I don’t know about other buildings but ours is goofy in regard to part time versus full-time status. Many part-timers want to work full-time hours but only as a part timer. Many full timers want to work part time hours as full timers. Add the goofballs already mentioned in this thread to that mix and it’s apparent that being a supervisor at UPS is quite mind-boggling when it comes to manning.
I don't get it brother

Thebrownblob

Comes out your check every week, might as well use it. Ups is one of the few companies that will put a bullseye on your back for taking time off to care for a dying parent..
Taking care of A dying parent is not taking advantage that’s legitimate. And for the record I don’t care if people take advantage that’s not my worry I’m just making a point, and I don’t know what you mean by it comes out of your check weekly.