about last night

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

i showed up to my hub 4 minutes early . I drank my grape juice and started sorting. A few minutes later I took out my phone . I checked out my group chat , then put my phone away. I continue sorting , threw a few packages here and there . I also used good handling on some boxes here and there. Later that night, a few hours into my shift I took a break . After my break I went to my sorting isle and continue sorting with perfect handling . An hour later I got cut , went home, showered, ate and went to bed.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i showed up to my hub 4 minutes early . I drank my grape juice and started sorting. A few minutes later I took out my phone . I checked out my group chat , then put my phone away. I continue sorting , threw a few packages here and there . I also used good handling on some boxes here and there. Later that night, a few hours into my shift I took a break . After my break I went to my sorting isle and continue sorting with perfect handling . An hour later I got cut , went home, showered, ate and went to bed.
NOBODY CARES

Box Ox

You're doing great, sweetheart. I'll get in touch with your supervisor and make sure you get a lollipop, a back rub, all the toys you'd like and recognition at your next PCM for being such a special and BIG BOY!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
6FFFAF2E-1697-4AF8-AE92-65C61CC92183.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Where’s the part when you turned in your resignation after you throat punched your sup.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Woah! You left out a few details? But that's ok...
hairypalm.jpg~c200