about last night

CentralSup

i showed up to my hub 4 minutes early . I drank my grape juice and started sorting. A few minutes later I took out my phone . I checked out my group chat , then put my phone away. I continue sorting , threw a few packages here and there . I also used good handling on some boxes here and there. Later that night, a few hours into my shift I took a break . After my break I went to my sorting isle and continue sorting with perfect handling . An hour later I got cut , went home, showered, ate and went to bed.

badstorybro.jpg

Returntosender

i showed up to my hub 4 minutes early . I drank my grape juice and started sorting. A few minutes later I took out my phone . I checked out my group chat , then put my phone away. I continue sorting , threw a few packages here and there . I also used good handling on some boxes here and there. Later that night, a few hours into my shift I took a break . After my break I went to my sorting isle and continue sorting with perfect handling . An hour later I got cut , went home, showered, ate and went to bed.
407112CC-B347-4005-8DED-4BC70077A772.gif

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Couldn’t find the time to rub one out?