About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Upon seeing the example of what these pipe bombs look like I found two issues; It looks like a Canadian canceled stamp is on the parcel and the return address has Florida misspelled. Now they are saying that some of the NY area parcels may have been dropped off, makes me think that person(s) behind all of this maybe non postal workers.
CNN already solved the case. Move on...

upload_2018-10-26_7-43-12.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The D.O.J. has someone in custody.....a male. Well, it's not Rosie O'Donnell then. D.O.J. news conference at 2 or 2:30 Eastern time.

El Correcto

god is dead
How is that any different from Islamic terrorist?
We should invite the Muslims in because we already have domestic terrorism, why not add some jihadi extremism to it as well?

Don’t get what you are getting at trying to justify muslim terrorism using domestic terrorism.

In the Middle East when one of those jackasses goes off and blows up some Jews or dies committing an act of jihad they get a big ol pay day to their families.

Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund - Wikipedia

What I’m trying to say is Islamic extremism is systemic, funded by their government and part of their culture.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We should invite the Muslims in because we already have domestic terrorism, why not add some jihadi extremism to it as well?

Don’t get what you are getting at trying to justify muslim terrorism using domestic terrorism.

In the Middle East when one of those jackasses goes off and blows up some Jews or dies committing an act of jihad they get a big ol pay day to their families.

Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund - Wikipedia

What I’m trying to say is Islamic extremism is systemic, funded by their government and part of their culture.

What I am getting at is the constant crying about Obama not say Islamic terrorist, while Trump refuses to call one of his supporters a domestic terrorist. Typical hypocrisy of the right

El Correcto

god is dead
What I am getting at is the constant crying about Obama not say Islamic terrorist, while Trump refuses to call one of his supporters a domestic terrorist. Typical hypocrisy of the right
Obama really doesn’t make a good argument against that. You also don’t know if he will call him a domestic terrorist yet, the guy who ran over people wasn’t really a terrorist more of a jackass, this guy sending bombs is definately making terroristic threats.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Obama really doesn’t make a good argument against that. You also don’t know if he will call him a domestic terrorist yet, the guy who ran over people wasn’t really a terrorist more of a jackass, this guy sending bombs is definately making terroristic threats.

He hasn't called him one yet. What's he waiting on?

El Correcto

god is dead
He hasn't called him one yet. What's he waiting on?
Why you changing arguments focusing on that? You want to compare domestic terrorism to state sponsored Islamic terrorism have fun being a jackass on your own. They are not even close to being on the same scale or level of violence putting aside Oklahoma there really isn’t any comparison.

Sportello

Banned
Why you changing arguments focusing on that? You want to compare domestic terrorism to state sponsored Islamic terrorism have fun being a jackass on your own. They are not even close to being on the same scale or level of violence putting aside Oklahoma there really isn’t any comparison.

A convincing argument could be made that the MAGAbomber is state sponsored.

When the President says something it matters.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So much anger over a simple question. I never changed the argument. I just asked why Trump is afraid to say the words domestic terrorist. Is he worried about offending his "base"?

Status
Not open for further replies.