AC

WTFm8

Any of you ever been in a camper? I Don't see why one of those roof mounted A/C's wouldn't work perfectly in the back. They're only like $600 and with UPS placing an order for 180,000ish I'm sure they could work out a bulk discount. Say they get them for $400, that's only $72 Million....barely a drop in the bucket lol Hell they could place 25 of those orders in 1 quarter and still have some change (profit) left over

They'd get ripped off/damaged first day on most routes. I drive on many side roads and older developements where I have to slow to a crawl to let low branches drag up over the roof.

Not to mention trucks are 10-11' tall aready... add on a roof mounted AC/fan/vent and you're asking for problems.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ask the national dash fan panel for permision to get a dash fan, then throw one of these on it:

51ePpCuEnML._SY355_.jpg

Problem solved.

BrownSkid

LeBrown Shames
Do not need ac in cab, we need it in the oven we store the packages in.

The wine club customers on my route would definitely approve and love it! I can't tell you how many times I hand them their piping hot case of wine and their look of disgust.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The wine club customers on my route would definitely approve and love it! I can't tell you how many times I hand them their piping hot case of wine and their look of disgust.
Even funnier when it's the third attempt, they took the day off work to get their giant box of wine. And I say, "did someone order some vinegar?"

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Imo it would more practical for the company to invest in Summer uniforms (dry fit browns, moisture wick undershirts, with UPS brand cooling towels buyable like the socks). I would drop all of that for a fan directly on the nutz.

BrownSkid

LeBrown Shames
Imo it would more practical for the company to invest in Summer uniforms (dry fit browns, moisture wick undershirts, with UPS brand cooling towels buyable like the socks). I would drop all of that for a fan directly on the nutz.
Lost me at buyable.

Company should provide it ALL. At the very least. We know AC is outta the question but cmon. I agree the "summer" uniform makes perfect sense. It goes to show another example of how the company doesn't care about us.