Access Points

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As a new driver I was taught to use the triangle method to indirect a signature required (42, not A8) residential delivery. With Access Points, are we still expected to do this or is it one and done?

davidix

Access point assures them they will get their package...

Get your lazy ass off the couch and go pick it up. Not our fault you have a no Dr address, your apartment is trashy, the leasing office doesn't accept your stuff or you weren't home.

Faceplanted

Access point assures them they will get their package...

Get your lazy ass off the couch and go pick it up. Not our fault you have a no Dr address, your apartment is trashy, the leasing office doesn't accept your stuff or you weren't home.
They don't pay to pick up their package, they pay for 3 attempts to their door if there is no common sense alternative delivery (leasing office or neighbor)

clean hairy

Of course, when ordering online and the seller states "delivered to your door" and it is not, that tends to make the Customer mad.
I would suppose the Retailer passes it off "no idea why they make you go to a pizza joint to pick it up, and did not deliver to your residence"

Rack em

Made the Podium
Of course, when ordering online and the seller states "delivered to your door" and it is not, that tends to make the Customer mad.
I would suppose the Retailer passes it off "no idea why they make you go to a pizza joint to pick it up, and did not deliver to your residence"
They assume the customer is going to order a pizza from there so the pizza guy can deliver the pizza AND their package(s).