According to Steve Bannon, Kari Lake is the “governor-elect of Arizona.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
_108225340_monica2_976clinton.jpg

vantexan

My dear friend,if you can provide REAL concrete proof of that you can right your own ticket. Trump has said it was stolen yet over 60 lawsuits were tossed out because your lot simply cannot provide proof of anything,you seem to sing a much different song Under Oath
You love to talk about 60 lawsuits being tossed out. Please tell us which of those lawsuits ever made it to trial where anything was said under oath?

newolddude

You love to talk about 60 lawsuits being tossed out. Please tell us which of those lawsuits ever made it to trial where anything was said under oath?

Do you need a list of each one individually?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Fakebook….🤣

newolddude

Fakebook….🤣

US Supreme Court ruling on Texas suing other states.

Link to Minnesota state supreme court case

Maricopa County ruling about using Sharpies.

There's the first 5 cases that were heard and lost. Do you guys need the other 50+ links?

vantexan

Again, which one had anything said in trial under oath?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Again, which one had anything said in trial under oath?
The vast majority were dismissed due to lack of merit and........wait for it................. lack of Proof. They were considered as having no legal standing to even get in court. As far as Under Oath when The lawyers( Giuliani,Poweel wood et al) filed these they made no crazy statements about fraud or having the election stolen under oath in the courtrooms as they faced perjury.
They are dumb but they arent stupid

vantexan

The vast majority were dismissed due to lack of merit and........wait for it................. lack of Proof. They were considered as having no legal standing to even get in court. As far as Under Oath when The lawyers( Giuliani,Poweel wood et al) filed these they made no crazy statements about fraud or having the election stolen under oath in the courtrooms as they faced perjury.
They are dumb but they arent stupid
Why was the one filed by states over Pennsylvania illegal election rule changes thrown out? Are you telling me that states have no legal standing? The court simply chose to not get involved. You want to say there was absolutely nothing illegally done but that's a crock of bull.

UnionStrong

Why was the one filed by states over Pennsylvania illegal election rule changes thrown out? Are you telling me that states have no legal standing? The court simply chose to not get involved. You want to say there was absolutely nothing illegally done but that's a crock of bull.
They know it. They won’t admit it. But if the shoe was on the other foot……well that’s different now isn’t it?

vantexan

They know it. They won’t admit it. But if the shoe was on the other foot……well that’s different now isn’t it?
They've said there was no censoring conservatives at Twitter also but when confronted with the truth they just ignore it. The problem with liberals, among many problems, is they're just flat out dishonest. They can't seem to help it. Why tell the truth when a good lie will do?

UnionStrong

They've said there was no censoring conservatives at Twitter also but when confronted with the truth they just ignore it. The problem with liberals, among many problems, is they're just flat out dishonest. They can't seem to help it. Why tell the truth when a good lie will do?
Liberals have their heads up their butts. It’s the hard core lefty that’s pushing the agenda.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why couldn't Trump's lawyers show any shred of evidence in the 60 odd lawsuits that were thrown out?
if its such a "Crock of Bull" why couldn't the judges(many of whom were Trump appointed) be persuaded that there was real concrete PROOF?