According to Steve Bannon, Kari Lake is the “governor-elect of Arizona.”

newfie

Move on, eh? Shall we both make predictions about how that’ll go? 🙂
i don't' really care what she does afterwards. She is entitled to her day in court in this wonderful country we live in.
prove your case or be disproven.
we've already discussed the difference in how this election was mismanaged compared to most of the rest of the country.
it deserves a review to ensure that everything was handled fairly .

Box Ox

i don't' really care what she does afterwards. She is entitled to her day in court in this wonderful country we live in.
prove your case or be disproven.
we've already discussed the difference in how this election was mismanaged compared to most of the rest of the country.
it deserves a review to ensure that everything was handled fairly .

I think her efforts in court will fail. And then she’ll be off to Mar-a-Lago to hang out with Trump, Nick Fuentes and Ye. There she’ll hold a press conference at which she’ll announce a multi-year campaign to inform America that the election was stolen from her just like Trump’s was stolen.

Then they’ll issue a joint state says something that sounds a lot like “a massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Then they’ll announce the Trump/Lake ticket for 2024. Voters who want to terminate the Constitution will love it!

Trump/Lake trading card NFTs coming soon!

newfie

I think her efforts in court will fail. And then she’ll be off to Mar-a-Lago to hang out with Trump, Nick Fuentes and Ye. There she’ll hold a press conference at which she’ll announce a multi-year campaign to inform America that the election was stolen from her just like Trump’s was stolen.

Then they’ll issue a joint state says something that sounds a lot like “a massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Then they’ll announce the Trump/Lake ticket for 2024. Voters who want to terminate the Constitution will love it!

is there some reason you object to people having their day in court?
why does everything you post here have to turn into some MAGA fairy tale.
Let her present her case if its nonsense then she's only embarrassing herself.

vantexan

is there some reason you object to people having their day in court?
why does everything you post here have to turn into some MAGA fairy tale.
Let her present her case if its nonsense then she's only embarrassing herself.
Come on now, only Democrats are allowed to question the legitimacy of elections. With Republicans it's THE BIG LIE, but with Democrats it's whatever they throw against the wall to see what sticks.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Do you think Arizona's election was handled well? You seem to dodge that question every time I ask it.

Box Ox

Do you think Arizona's election was handled well? You seem to dodge that question every time I ask it.

I guess we’ll see whether Kari Lake has evidence that it wasn’t.

This seems to be all there is:

“The two counts that Judge Thompson ruled can go to trial involve printers malfunctioning on Election Day and ballot chain of custody. Lake claimed printers that malfunctioned were not certified and had "vulnerabilities" that made them "susceptible to hacking." She also claimed the printers malfunctioned because of "intentional action."

Judge Thompson said Lake must prove at trial that someone interfered with the printers in violation of Arizona law, that the interference caused her to lose votes and that those lost votes affected the outcome of the election.”

oldngray

nowhere special

“The two counts that Judge Thompson ruled can go to trial involve printers malfunctioning on Election Day and ballot chain of custody. Lake claimed printers that malfunctioned were not certified and had "vulnerabilities" that made them "susceptible to hacking." She also claimed the printers malfunctioned because of "intentional action."

Judge Thompson said Lake must prove at trial that someone interfered with the printers in violation of Arizona law, that the interference caused her to lose votes and that those lost votes affected the outcome of the election.”
Hobbs seems to be afraid of going to court. She is fighting the subpoenas that the judge previously ruled against her motion to quash.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So you're not aware of the election day problems? This lawsuit is really the first you're hearing about the printer problems?

newfie

thats going to be a workload of proving

newfie

Hobbs seems to be afraid of going to court. She is fighting the subpoenas that the judge previously ruled against her motion to quash.
as the person responsible for the states elections she is subject to unwanted attention as to how she managed the processes.

newfie

She said she is going to "take it all the way if she loses" .This is one of the many the GOP is imploding, why there was no Red Wave ,and why Republicans are continuing to lose race after race. People are sick of The chaos that surrounds these losers

Earlier she wanted money, now she wants 'prayers" for the judge.

Kari lake bragged and boasted that Hobbs would take the stand,and yeah that aint happening

She certainly enjoys her delusions, I will give her that
she's fortunate to have such a dedicated fan club getting her message out.

newfie

If you wish to look at it that way, i will allow it
1671640895527.png