According to Steve Bannon, Kari Lake is the “governor-elect of Arizona.”

Box Ox

Do you think the Arizona election was handled well?

What’s your definition of that? Do I think Election Day issues handed Hobbs the election? No. But I do think Hobbs was an amazingly bad candidate. Made a post a while back about her running and hiding in a bathroom from a reporter who was asking questions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t know enough about it. Look forward to hearing the court case evidence.
You've made multiple posts making fun of her for wanting it looked into.

But you don't know enough about it...

Okay buddy, go ahead and just put your Biden yard sign out.

So tired of people pretending to be independents.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don’t know enough about it. Look forward to hearing the court case evidence.
The judge is only allowing 2 days for the trial so seems like it will be forced into an abbreviated Cliff's Notes version. I don't see why all the rush now after so many delays.

newfie

What’s your definition of that? Do I think Election Day issues handed Hobbs the election? No. But I do think Hobbs was an amazingly bad candidate. Made a post a while back about her running and hiding in a bathroom from a reporter who was asking questions.
evasive deflection

Box Ox

is that because the possibility of a mismanged election does not interest you as much as mocking somone in german?

It doesn’t interest me because Lake seems to be quacking like the same kind of stolen election duck that Trump is.

Think of it as me pacing myself for the inevitable next 2 years of Kari’s stolen election whining if nothing else.

You've made multiple posts making fun of her for wanting it looked into.

But you don't know enough about it...

Okay buddy, go ahead and just put your Biden yard sign out.

So tired of people pretending to be independents.

While I voted for Republicans this year, lots of independents likely voted for Democrats because their concerns about Orange Mussolini’s band of wannabe constitution terminators are valid.

newfie

It doesn’t interest me because Lake seems to be quacking like the same kind of stolen election duck that Trump is.

Think of it as me pacing myself for the next 2 years of Kari’s stolen election whining if nothing else.

While I voted for Republicans this year, lots of independents likely voted for Democrats because their concerns about Orange Mussolini’s band of wannabe constitution terminators are valid.
zeig heil Biden bist der ultimativer oberster Führer

1671643563092.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why aren't you concerned about the Democrats' calls to terminate the constitution?

You realize the electoral college is in the constitution, right?

You realize they have called it racist and want to terminate it, right?

Seems like you're okay with that kind of talk as long as it's from your side.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Why aren't you concerned about the Democrats' calls to terminate the constitution?

You realize the electoral college is in the constitution, right?

You realize they have called it racist and want to terminate it, right?

Seems like you're okay with that kind of talk as long as it's from your side.
You realize no one is calling for termination of the Constitution, right?

You realize that, in 1789, there were only 13 colonies that were trying to hold together through compromises, right?

You realize that the Constitution can be amended, right?

There are many reasons to change it. They don’t require an amendment to do it (which is nearly impossible), right?

vantexan

You realize no one is calling for termination of the Constitution, right?

You realize that, in 1789, there were only 13 colonies that were trying to hold together through compromises, right?

You realize that the Constitution can be amended, right?

There are many reasons to change it. They don’t require an amendment to do it (which is nearly impossible), right?

While we're at it let's combine states into bigger states. There are counties in many states bigger than Delaware and Rhode Island.

I propose combining the following:

Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.

Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

Maryland and Delaware.

Breaking up Texas into 5 States.

Breaking up California into at least 3 states.

Giving the Trans-Pecos from Texas to New Mexico.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
While we're at it let's combine states into bigger states. There are counties in many states bigger than Delaware and Rhode Island.

I propose combining the following:

Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.

Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

Maryland and Delaware.

Breaking up Texas into 5 States.

Breaking up California into at least 3 states.

Giving the Trans-Pecos from Texas to New Mexico.
How about we make the states roughly equal in population?

vantexan

How about we make the states roughly equal in population?
That would be fine too. It looks like the Biden administration, by letting in millions of illegal immigrants and shipping them around the country, is looking to stack the deck with future Democratic voters.

You won't make States roughly equal without changing borders. Are you going to put millions into the smallest states? My proposal is based on logical combinations as well as division of the two biggest states by population.

We keep the House of Representatives at 435 seats due to the size restraints of the chamber. And redraw districts as evenly as possible as populations grow and decline with the lowest population states guaranteed 1 seat each. If you're going to add Puerto Rico and/or D.C. to statehood then why not realign state borders to keep 50 states? It works well with the vice-president there to break ties. There are people in Oregon who want to be part of Idaho and folks in California who want to form their own state. Why is it that Democrats want to add states to their benefit but aren't willing to listen to the will of the people in some areas who want to break away from state governments they feel aren't serving their needs?

oldngray

nowhere special
That would be fine too. It looks like the Biden administration, by letting in millions of illegal immigrants and shipping them around the country, is looking to stack the deck with future Democratic voters.

You won't make States roughly equal without changing borders. Are you going to put millions into the smallest states? My proposal is based on logical combinations as well as division of the two biggest states by population.

We keep the House of Representatives at 435 seats due to the size restraints of the chamber. And redraw districts as evenly as possible as populations grow and decline with the lowest population states guaranteed 1 seat each. If you're going to add Puerto Rico and/or D.C. to statehood then why not realign state borders to keep 50 states? It works well with the vice-president there to break ties. There are people in Oregon who want to be part of Idaho and folks in California who want to form their own state. Why is it that Democrats want to add states to their benefit but aren't willing to listen to the will of the people in some areas who want to break away from state governments they feel aren't serving their needs?
Electoral College is meant to prevent elections being decided by a very few larger states and rendering the smaller states votes meaningless. It was a necessary compromise to unite all 13 colonies.

Still relevant today to prevent mob rule. We are a Republic. Not a Democracy.