Acronyms

over9five

Staff member
I used to know the guy who had the original website back in 2002/2003.

I say "used to", because he's dead now.

Whoever took over for him had a member account here several years ago. Last logged on in '08. Made a dozen posts, lotsa enemies, and moved on.

laffter

I use to visit that site. It was pretty funny.

I always wondered where he got the pictures of poorly loaded cars (packages crammed floor to ceiling), and beat up packages lying around. Chances are it was from this forum. I wasn't aware of its existence back then.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I always wondered where he got the pictures of poorly loaded cars (packages crammed floor to ceiling), and beat up packages lying around. Chances are it was from this forum. I wasn't aware of its existence back then.
We use to be able to take our phones in and take pictures. I've taken many. Never submitted any, though.

laffter

Keith Kimmel is the the guy, yes.
He wasn't a stupid man.

He definitely should have used his energy toward something more "productive" or beneficial.

If you want to read anything about his death, google "Keith Kimmel dead".

While he wasn't stupid, I will tell you that he was not a good person. I have had personal dealings with him.

If anyone does decide to look into what occured, my opinion is that he died of a drug overdose, or a combination of drugs/alcohol. He was at his "low" when I last spoke to him. I may sound like an a-hole saying this, but good riddance.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Actually had a college kid ask me what the p was this past week.
Scarey, but oh so true, and they have the right to vote.
I was delivering to a home and two young kids came down the sidewalk to get the pkg.
I handed it to the boy and he ran back to the house with it.
The girl, about the age of 4, just stood there and asked me what UPS stood for.
I said United Parcel Service.
She asked,"What's a parcel?"
I answered, in simple terms, and told her a parcel was a box.
She immediately asked me why it was not called United Box Service.
This is when I realized I was not dealing with the "run of the mill" 4yr old girl.
I explained that a box could just be an empty box, but a parcel was a box with something in it.
She looked me dead in the eye and said," That makes sense.", then turned away and walked back into the house.
Maybe there is hope for America.

No. All hope is lost. I stopped for 3 young girls at a crosswalk recently.All of them 6,7,8 years old I guess. They motioned for me to keep going, so I slowly proceed to drive past. As I did, I waved, gave a friendly smile,. The oldest of the kids looked me straight in the face, called me an A hole.

HomeDelivery

SMOG & GOAL

the trainees with CDLs laugh when I told them about those 2 acronyms... they say, "wait, you have a CDL license?"

me, "nope, that's what FedEx taught me back in the day when they can afford to pay copyrights to the Smith System"

Smith: Home

HomeDelivery

oh yea, i say "All Good Kids Like Milk" to those trainees that have a CDL as well... told them to keep looking because you're going to be underpaid for having that license in my division of FredEx...