Adios Part 2

Oldfart

I always said I would not do like the others and post on here after retirement. That time has come. I am on vacation next week to spend a fun filled week in Phoenix and LA for the Nascar races. That will be last week of employment as my wife struck gold on a scratch off ticket yesterday and I am calling it quits. She bought 1 ticket while getting gas and while it isn't millions, or even close, it will pay my health insurance premiums when my lump sum payout runs out. All you miserables that whine and complain about everything can have the sight to continue your usual bad attitudes and can bite me. The few people that actually like their job, good luck. Adios and off to Phoenix in the morning.

I always said I would not do like the others and post on here after retirement. That time has come. I am on vacation next week to spend a fun filled week in Phoenix and LA for the Nascar races. That will be last week of employment as my wife struck gold on a scratch off ticket yesterday and I am calling it quits. She bought 1 ticket while getting gas and while it isn't millions, or even close, it will pay my health insurance premiums when my lump sum payout runs out. All you miserables that whine and complain about everything can have the sight to continue your usual bad attitudes and can bite me. The few people that actually like their job, good luck. Adios and off to Phoenix in the morning.
Best of luck to you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
4FC697FF-09FF-4FD0-915C-E8F81E7D438A.gif

bacha29

Are we supposed to be concerned about this or generate some sort of emotion upon hearing this news?

Indecisi0n

Can we see a picture of your wife ?

Subramaniam's Myth

Just signed up..Long time employee...Dont believe a word of your story except that you are retiring. I do however find your post's informative at times and entertaining

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I've thought from day one (and would still bet a dollar on it today) that OF is an MFE alt account. Exact same style and exact same effect on people, just the exact opposite positions on every issue.