Advice on if I should leave UPS or not

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yet again, you don't have a clue. We are constantly doing training for something. INCLUDING handling people and situations. The entire MRE is about handling employee situations. My yearly training alone fills a binder. That doesn't include my designated responder training (another full binder), Acceptance Auditor training, and the insider training.

It's amazing that someone who has never been in management knows so much about the training we go through.

We recently had a management first responder suffer an allergic reaction while improperly handling a unlabeled leaker.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Yet again, you don't have a clue. We are constantly doing training for something. INCLUDING handling people and situations. The entire MRE is about handling employee situations. My yearly training alone fills a binder. That doesn't include my designated responder training (another full binder), Acceptance Auditor training, and the insider training.

It's amazing that someone who has never been in management knows so much about the training we go through.
If you all are sent to training on how to handle people and situations, why do every one of you suck at it then? I think in my hub, there's 3-4 decent sups.. the rest are slave driver d-bags that are just there to collect their paychecks every Friday.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If you all are sent to training on how to handle people and situations, why do every one of you suck at it then? I think in my hub, there's 3-4 decent sups.. the rest are slave driver d-bags that are just there to collect their paychecks every Friday.

Someone's got anger issues.

You must of been dropped a lot as a baby.

Lay off the 'roids skippy.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We actually work for ours is what I was saying.. they do nothing and still get them..

Listen little princess
"You" don't have enough time in at ups to be dictating who you thinks "earns" their money. You haven't done the job enough on any level. I know CMs, ORS and DMs who "earn" their money more than some whiny, raging on steroids, car parts salesman.

Your "attitude " and view that ALL management is absolutely evil at ups is going to be your downfall to a DQ or a termination that sticks. Ever heard of learning to pick and choose your battles skippy????

You really really don't know how to play the game at ups or the "ups way" as you put it.

I'm going to really enjoy when you come on here one day crying how you got DQed or fired "unjustly.

Your driver group is going to think you're the biggest idiotic ass ever. You're going to be real popular in your loop.

When you start driving again Mr I went FT weeks ago??? Do you even have your Browns??

Johney

We actually work for ours is what I was saying.. they do nothing and still get them..
If you think every person in management does nothing at UPS to get their paycheck you're a bigger idiot than I thought you were. I think most managers work harder for their check than I do. You do understand the mental stress that's put on them? Unrealistic number goals?etc,etc,etc. All I have to do is not lie,cheat or steal and I'm good. When I leave work I leave it there THEY can't. You sir are going to quit again when your DQ'd(and you will be)Hopefully at that point it will be the end of your nonsense.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I thought all sups did was send messages every few hours a asking why you aren't finished yet...guess ya learn something new everyday...ttku Dave