AED Device at facilities

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
wouldnt you need training to use it? what happens if someone uses it on someone they should not have used it on?

Actaully you dont. My brother works in the medical field. The device will only work ie give a shock if needed. What a person does is just hook up the wires, and the device will do the rest. Its a great device, and it works, unlike normal CPR which almost never works with untrained people, less then 1% of the time.

By the way if you give normal CPR to a person who does not need it you can kill them too, little known fact.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am all in favor of AED devices being in as many locations as possible. You received your first negative rep for your comment that the company would prefer to let the employee die just to save a few bucks.

Please explain to me then why the company continued to equip its package cars with lap belts instead of 3 point seat belts right up until the very last day in 1995 that it was still legal to do so.

Since UPS has made the calculated business decision that our lives are not worth the additional $30 or $40 expense of a 3 pt belt, then they sure as hell arent worth the additional expense of an AED.

I eagerly await my "negative rep", whatever that means.