Air drivers delivering ground

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Your optimistic emoji doesn't change the facts @BigUnionGuy .

It's amazing how truth gets the smoke treatment on here.

Heard locally after being filed for two years, deadlocked to the panel, refered back twice, back to the panel and put on committee hold for another 18 months.

Filed charges, was in the process to amended them and finally got paid for about half of them.

So let's tell the truth. The system works for some but many give up or never file because of these games.

Are you trying to "out" the person ?

A

Article 3

Are you trying to "out" the person ?
I believe it was you correlating the post from WTFm8 to a "member on bc" and you know there was a local posted in that picture.

So you claim that I would out someone on here? You are the king of that department and especially when you don't like that they're posting against your old guard buddies. You made the correlation not I
and You've outed many people on here and been reported for it so let's not let your credibility slip any further today.

I'm sure @Time for change would surely agree and there's a few more that have felt your outing wrath to protect your club.

It's worthless posting here and if you would presume to falsely out me here I'll go ahead and post your info your buddies have shared with people in PMs.

Go ahead, smoke up the facts. You will never change them and when it's all said and done people and unions reap what they sow, whether for good or for bad.

Respect is earned not given

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
[QUOTE="Article 3, post: 4129749, member: 67618"I'll go ahead and post your info your buddies have shared with people in PMs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...

Sure you will.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So this is what that 22.4 driver classification is created for to provide less pay / less FT PC drivers ???