Air Driving Question

@PT Car Washer you are really the rat. The years of bragging on here has caused unbelievable problems for air groups all over the country, as well as tons of animosity, suspicion and even retaliation.

Why couldn't you just keep your big mouth shut!?
You played a huge role in air driving going extinct.
And don't forget the hundreds, maybe thousands of FT delivery driver jobs I eliminated across the country by delivering a few NDA packages in the morning. LOL Sometimes it is difficult to tell when you are serious or just making stuff up.

Thebrownblob

The truth is there have been dozens of FT jobs the PT air drivers could have bid on and won the last few years. They don't want to do that. They all want to work PT and make a FT wage. Sorry it don't work that way.
Yes, your building is the only building no one wants to go full-time. We heard you already of course we don’t believe you. Your characte proceeds you

Whatever helps you sleep at night. The people who have had less opportunity that you work with because of you. People like you all over the country. Company Scabs.
In my building almost everyone that wanted a FT job got one. Some with less then a years seniority. I encouraged them and never stood in any ones way. Speak about what you know, not what you think you know.

Thebrownblob

In my building almost everyone that wanted a FT job got one. Some with less then a years seniority. I encouraged them and never stood in any ones way. Speak about what you know, not what you think you know.
You’re the same guy who said part-time got screwed this contract and now you say they all want to stay part time lol. Ok

You’re the same guy who said part-time got screwed this contract and now you say they all want to stay part time lol. Ok
I never said they got "screwed". I think the starting wage could have been a little more. My $4.25/hr increase was more then generous. Everyone in my building that wanted a FT job the last few years got one. I would like to see the 4 year progression shortened. It was 90 days to top rate when I started.

Thebrownblob

I never said they got "screwed". I think the starting wage could have been a little more. My $4.25/hr increase was more then generous. Everyone in my building that wanted a FT job the last few years got one. I would like to see the 4 year progression shortened. It was 90 days to top rate when I started.
That’s most likely because you got the longevity raise. And I certainly would’ve liked to seen progression shortened to at most two years, which is what I did and 90 days would be great, but it just didn’t happen this time.

That’s most likely because you got the longevity raise. And I certainly would’ve liked to seen progression shortened to at most two years, which is what I did and 90 days would be great, but it just didn’t happen this time.
Yeah, most likely. I have seen every contract for the last 40 years as more concessions granted to the company. Sure we make $44/hr while new guys are making McDonald wages for 4 years.