Air Driving Question

How is any of this personal? It’s not my fault you don’t understand how anything works and you’ve worked here your whole life and used the union like a a leech, pretending you live in a bubble.
I'm just a poor dumb PTer working as directed. How is any of this my fault. I do what the Union and the company agree to.

You better be glad it hasn’t gone there. Perhaps a failure. of your leadership or the membership not filing. Doesn’t make it right. Definitely not settled.
How can you file a grievance in another Local that does not even involve you. Got a feeling I will be retired and buried before it will be heard let alone settled.

Brown Down

How is any of this personal? It’s not my fault you don’t understand how anything works and you’ve worked here your whole life and used the union like a a leech, pretending you live in a bubble.
Because it never is. It's his tired go to defense when called out. Yet he continues to create things to get called out on. You know what that's the definition of.

Because it never is. It's his tired go to defense when called out. Yet he continues to create things to get called out on. You know what that's the definition of.
Clearly I have no influence on decisions made by the Union Local and the company Labor manager. I simply work as directed and pay my Union dues on time. To say otherwise is a personal attack.

Any suggestions on how to deal with Union rats who use the Union and the contract and management to bring harm to a fellow Union member. It in no way benefits the rats or helps other Union members but is only done to bring harm both financially and to a persons good name.

Thebrownblob

Any suggestions on how to deal with Union rats who use the Union and the contract and management to bring harm to a fellow Union member. It in no way benefits the rats or helps other Union members but is only done to bring harm both financially and to a persons good name.
Yes, you should retire.

Brown Down

Oh you rats
should all be kicked from the union. As well as any officials that continue to let you be rats. Or even better we need an exterminator.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
No, you asked for advice on how to get rid of rats.
s-l640.jpg

Brown Down

Clearly I have no influence on decisions made by the Union Local and the company Labor manager. I simply work as directed and pay my Union dues on time. To say otherwise is a personal attack.
Clearly you were one of those kids that would jump off a bridge just because your friends told you to. And again with a personal attacks you don't even have a clue what one of those actually is. For example me calling you a smooth brain imbecile is a personal attack.me calling you out for stuff you've proven is true well it might hurt is not an attack. learn the difference.