Air package driver

Shep24

Hi i have an appt set up for Thursday here in dallas for air package driver and i was wondering if anybody knew anything about how this worked. I am working full time for sysco as a driver and i would hate to leave that for a temporary job. Does anyone know how soon it would take to become full time

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The waiting period really boils down to your individual center and you probably won't get a clear answer until they hire you. Ask around if you can. UPS does not excel in the employer to employee communication department. I would imagine Dallas' operations would be large though.

W

What The Hawk?

Don't go in expecting a full time position in a matter of months. It also depends on the area, and if there is a period of growth as Over 70 stated. My center had a huge growth period and picked up 11 new drivers (5 full time), most off the street..it really depends.

barnyard

KTM rider
Unless you quit Sysco, UPS is not going to hire you for a driving position. DOT hours and all that. Maybe search a bit and see what others found out when they asked the same question.