Alison vs Mitch

Atomic_Smurf

When Alison wins you do realize she will be in the Senate years after Obama's term?

Sent using BrownCafe App
A) She won't.
B)If the Democrats keep the senate & there is another Democrat president after Obola, the the ACA will never be repealed. You are voting against yours & your families own interests & the interests of every union worker in the country but you aren't smart enough to know it.

Brown Spider

A) She won't.
B)If the Democrats keep the senate & there is another Democrat president after Obola, the the ACA will never be repealed. You are voting against yours & your families own interests & the interests of every union worker in the country but you aren't smart enough to know it.

Actually, Smurf...it's you and your RTW/Tea Party imbeciles who are "voting against yours & your families own interests & the interests of every union worker in the country but you aren't smart enough to know it."

Bottom line...sorry Smurf, but you simply can't bang the Right To Work drum and pretend that you have the best interest of "every union worker in the country" at heart.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
You really have to be from Kentucky to continue to vote for a cross-eyed looking inbred like Mitch McConnell. That kook wouldn't get a vote in California or New York. He more then likely would end up in a mental institution in those two states.

Wearing a mask of that maroon would scare the living hell of children trick-or-treating this Halloween.

Atomic_Smurf

Actually, Smurf...it's you and your RTW/Tea Party imbeciles who are "voting against yours & your families own interests & the interests of every union worker in the country but you aren't smart enough to know it."

Bottom line...sorry Smurf, but you simply can't bang the Right To Work drum and pretend that you have the best interest of "every union worker in the country" at heart.

Show me one Teamster that has been hurt by RTW & I'll show you 1.4 million Teamsters who's healthcare is now unsustainable under the ACA. Just one. One.

Atomic_Smurf

You really have to be from Kentucky to continue to vote for a cross-eyed looking inbred like Mitch McConnell. That kook wouldn't get a vote in California or New York. He more then likely would end up in a mental institution in those two states.

Wearing a mask of that maroon would scare the living hell of children trick-or-treating this Halloween.

Kentuckians missed their opportunity for real leadership when Democrats showed up in large numbers to keep McConnell on the GOP ticket in the primary election. It was a pretty smart move my Mitch to use the ignorance & gullibility of the left to his own advantage but a dirty & dishonest one no less. RonCarey was even rumored to have run a phone bank & bussed horny homeless men to the polls to help Mitch defeat Matt Bevin. Is that true RC?

upschuck

Show me one Teamster that has been hurt by RTW & I'll show you 1.4 million Teamsters who's healthcare is now unsustainable under the ACA. Just one. One.
Don't need a name. Just an example of how RTW had a negative impact on the Teamster. You can even make it up if you like. Just give details.
IBT local and international presidents. Know, answer my question as why non union members should get the same benefits as paying members?

Atomic_Smurf

IBT local and international presidents. Know, answer my question as why non union members should get the same benefits as paying members?
Haha so were all supposed to be worried about RTW so that union leaders commissions aren't hurt, which by the way is in addition to their $250k -$400k salaries. You may be beginning to understand why union leaders have been so adamantly against RTW claiming that it will hurt workers when in fact it does not. Union leaders are using the ignorance of its own rank & file to protect their own excessive bonuses. Lol! Would love for you to elaborate on that....

To answer your question, equal work for equal pay. If the union is doing its job & representing its member as it should, declining membership will not be an issue. However I do agree that Non-members should be free to individually bargain.

upschuck

To answer your question, equal work for equal pay. If the union is doing its job & representing its member as it should, declining membership will not be an issue. However I do agree that Non-members should be free to individually bargain.
So you want equal pay to that of members who pay for representation? That is nothing but Union Welfare. How do you like being on welfare?

Atomic_Smurf

So you want equal pay to that of members who pay for representation? That is nothing but Union Welfare. How do you like being on welfare?

I'm on the paying/collection end of the Democrats welfare voter drive just like every other middle-class worker/tax payer. Union welfare is what our union leaders collect to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars a year plus bonuses. They even go so far as to award themselves gift cards & loans with our hard earned dues.

So do you want to try again, to provide an example of where a hard working Teamster has been hurt by RTW? These millionaire union bosses aren't going to get much sympathy from me. Is that the best you can do? :)

Atomic_Smurf

I am probably the least Union person on this forum yet even I know that it is unfair to receive benefit(s) from a Union without paying my fair share.
What is the "fair share" for a Teamster making $12hr, losing benefits & just a few years away from a potentially permanent pay freeze?

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

I am probably the least Union person on this forum yet even I know that it is unfair to receive benefit(s) from a Union without paying my fair share.
Also, our benefits are earned, one box at a time. The union doesn't just hand them out for paying dues. But if by "benefits" you mean bumper stickers, t-shirts & key chains then I'd agree with your statement.

Last edited:

Brown Spider

Don't need a name. Just an example of how RTW had a negative impact on the Teamster. You can even make it up if you like. Just give details.

Your pathetic denial of any negative impact on the union is absurd and even you know that. A local union relies on it's dues revenue to remain operational. If a bargaining unit decertifies the union, that is one less unit that requires representation. Depending on the size of that bargaining unit, the union may cut back on it's staff in order to remain operational for the members of the other bargaining units. However, RTW freeloaders do not represent a decline in the representation provided...but they do represent a decline in the revenue that pays for that representation.

Assume for a moment that you own the Smurf Widget Company. Your customer base, 100 manufacturers who purchase 1,000 widgets each per month. Your state legislature passes a law that requires you to provide those widgets for free to any customer who doesn't feel like paying for their widgets. 10 of your customers tell you that they no longer want to pay for their widgets. You're still making the same amount of widgets...you're still shipping the same number of widgets...but your revenue is down by 10%. The next month, another 10 of your customers jumps on the free widget bandwagon. Eventually, you're forced to shut the place down or merge with another widget company. Negative impact? You bet! There's no such thing as a free lunch, Smurf, or a free widget. Somebody is paying.

Highwayman

You know what would really be nice? If the union would stop treating us like Hoffa's children and telling us who to vote for. I'm a grown man and I can make my own decisions.