Alison vs Mitch

Atomic_Smurf

How is your rtw hero scott walker doing in Wisconsin. Heard he is having a rough time, even with all that koch bro money

Sent using BrownCafe App
He's actually done pretty well for the state of Wisconsin. Turned things around for the people there. Funny that you brought up RTW again, maybe you know of someone in Wisconsin that's been hurt by it since its passage? & what's your obsession with the Koch brothers? I've shown you before where they don't even make the top 50 list of political donors for the last 25 years but talk about them as if they are right up there with the banks & unions.

Brown Spider

Days like this I just kinda feel sorry for you. You just repeated your claim that 100 employees opting out of the union might cause the union to disclaim interests in that bargaining unit right after denying that made that hypothetical argument. The gears aren't meshing between what you say & what you think you are saying.

So what local are you? I'd be curious to see what your leaders make including commission.

And while we're at it, go ahead & give me that example of a Teamster member, or any union member for that matter that has been hurt by RTW. I'll even help you with a draft.

I know of a union member that was hurt by RTW because _______x______.

There. Now all you have to do is fill in the blank.

1) Okay Atomic...try to pay attention this time. What I said on 10/19 in Post #127 was:

"Any entity that relies on revenues to provide a product or service is hampered when that product or service is required by law to be provided for free. Eventually, you and your freeloading pals will force a local union to make the decision to disclaim interest in in a bargaining unit.

What you changed that to on 10/19 in Post #128 was:

"Your hypothetical of everyone leaving the union because it's free is laughable."

I never suggested that you and your freeloading pals would leave the union of your own accord. You're getting a free ride...why go anywhere? What I suggested was that when you and your freeloading pals got to be too much of a burden on the union...well, the union may exercise an option that would eliminate that burden.

2) What local am I? Given the way you tend to distort things, I just don't think that I'll provide you with that information. I've already given you a ballpark figure of what our local officers salary is. As far as commissions...no such thing here...in fact, the first time I've ever heard of commissions to local officers & staff was with the local 710 fiasco. Sounds like they were getting commissions based on how many members they represent. We don't do that here.

3) I won't be giving you any more examples of anything, Smurf, considering the manner in which you distort that which is provided to you. You're not looking for discussion, Smurf...you're simply a Troll.

Brown Spider

You'll see the turn on Cspan. Standing room only in first rally lots of Teamster,UMWA,USW,UAW shirts in convention center. Our Governor with a 70% approval rating and anti- rtw rocked the house, President Clinton rocked the house, and Alison absolutely packed the house. Mitch came last Sat. And actually had to pay people to show up.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Saw the Bluegrass Poll earlier today. A dead heat down there! Keep up the good work, RC!

Atomic_Smurf

1) Okay Atomic...try to pay attention this time. What I said on 10/19 in Post #127 was:

"Any entity that relies on revenues to provide a product or service is hampered when that product or service is required by law to be provided for free. Eventually, you and your freeloading pals will force a local union to make the decision to disclaim interest in in a bargaining unit.

What you changed that to on 10/19 in Post #128 was:

"Your hypothetical of everyone leaving the union because it's free is laughable."

I never suggested that you and your freeloading pals would leave the union of your own accord. You're getting a free ride...why go anywhere? What I suggested was that when you and your freeloading pals got to be too much of a burden on the union...well, the union may exercise an option that would eliminate that burden.

2) What local am I? Given the way you tend to distort things, I just don't think that I'll provide you with that information. I've already given you a ballpark figure of what our local officers salary is. As far as commissions...no such thing here...in fact, the first time I've ever heard of commissions to local officers & staff was with the local 710 fiasco. Sounds like they were getting commissions based on how many members they represent. We don't do that here.

3) I won't be giving you any more examples of anything, Smurf, considering the manner in which you distort that which is provided to you. You're not looking for discussion, Smurf...you're simply a Troll.
The 710 fiasco was the first any of us had heard of commissions as well. Wouldn't be surprised if more locals do the same. They are able to keep that portion of their income hidden to some degree.

And I'm a little embarrassed for you guys, that you & your pals never could produce a single victim of RTW. I'm sure it wasn't for lack of trying. If you ever find one, look me up.

Ron Carey lives on

Smurf you sad little dude. We all knew you were secretly in.love with Scott, how quick you came to his defense. The Republican poster boy for union busting. You would love to be on his staff huh

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Smurf get some help please. Your funny but I can't laugh at your pain anymore. Don't want to hear about someone with the handle " smurf" jumping off a bridge or something. Say no to cyber-bullying. You are someone smurf. Don't do it

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Preach to my kids about Facebook, cyber-bullying. I guess I should practice what I preach. You are entitled to your opinion. Anyways, Go Alison!! KY Teamsters are working their butts off for her

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Preach to my kids about Facebook, cyber-bullying. I guess I should practice what I preach. You are entitled to your opinion. Anyways, Go Alison!! KY Teamsters are working their butts off for her

Sent using BrownCafe App
Funny you talking about cyberbullying, on the same day that Monica Lewinsky resurfaces in the news to talk about cyberbullying. You two have such parallel lives & tastes in men.

Atomic_Smurf

Clinton inherited an economy that had been growing for over a decade when he took office. To his credit he didn't wage an all out jihad on capitalism the way hopey dopey has. Good contracts were easy then.

Today we have an anti-American, anti-capitalist commie successfully pillaging the benefit earnings of the working class, growing dependency & realigning our nations standing in the world. Demise is destiny under this regime & our losses will come in 5 year increments.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't see why RTW has to be so hard to figure out. I believe in choice and every person should have the right to decide if they want to be a member or not.

Here's how it should work. The union provides a service. You can pay a monthly membership and have all services provided to you free of charge (think AAA) or you can choose not to be a member at which point if you need or want the services of the Union you will pay on an as needed basis.

File a grievance $20

Center representation for term $100

Panel representation for term $500

And so on.

These are random numbers I pulled from my arse.

upschuck

I don't see why RTW has to be so hard to figure out. I believe in choice and every person should have the right to decide if they want to be a member or not.

Here's how it should work. The union provides a service. You can pay a monthly membership and have all services provided to you free of charge (think AAA) or you can choose not to be a member at which point if you need or want the services of the Union you will pay on an as needed basis.

File a grievance $20

Center representation for term $100

Panel representation for term $500

And so on.

These are random numbers I pulled from my arse.
Don't forget the wages and benefits of non union competing companies.