Alison vs Mitch

Atomic_Smurf

Anyway smurf, maybe someday you'll wake up, but probably not. You are a sad,pathetic, and obviously unhappy hater. I'll be out on the front line organizing union members trying to protect your rights. You can rub one out to rush

Sent using BrownCafe App

A brown cafe agitator, playing glenn beck on here. Your parents should be so proud

Sent using BrownCafe App

So...still no example?

Atomic_Smurf

You were given some examples, but you either don't understand what is meant, or refuse to accept them, and feel that if you keep saying the above, you think your argument is made. I am done with you on this.
What examples? Millionaire union bosses commission bonuses, that ONE? Are you saying union workers have been bussed all around the country to state houses to spend days protesting & fighting police to protect millionaire union bosses bonus checks? Really?

Brown Spider

What examples? Millionaire union bosses commission bonuses, that ONE? Are you saying union workers have been bussed all around the country to state houses to spend days protesting & fighting police to protect millionaire union bosses bonus checks? Really?

You're getting a bit tedious, Smurf. You really didn't come on here to discuss issues...you came on here to promote your RTW anti-union agenda. Examples have been provided. Your idiotic refusal to accept those examples does not make them any less valid.

RTW legislation does harm unions! Use your head, Smurf! Any entity that relies on revenue to provide a product or service is hampered when that product or service is required by law to be provided for free. Eventually, you and your freeloading pals will force a local union to make the decision to disclaim interest in a bargaining unit. When it happens...just suck it up, Smurf. You'll fit right in as a happy little RTW scab.

Atomic_Smurf

You're getting a bit tedious, Smurf. You really didn't come on here to discuss issues...you came on here to promote your RTW anti-union agenda. Examples have been provided. Your idiotic refusal to accept those examples does not make them any less valid.

RTW legislation does harm unions! Use your head, Smurf! Any entity that relies on revenue to provide a product or service is hampered when that product or service is required by law to be provided for free. Eventually, you and your freeloading pals will force a local union to make the decision to disclaim interest in a bargaining unit. When it happens...just suck it up, Smurf. You'll fit right in as a happy little RTW scab.
If I'm "a bit tedious" for wanting ONE (1) example of a union member harmed by RTW then I guess I'm being a bit tedious.

RTW has never been the cause of a unions demise. Poor representation, crooked dealings, embezzlement, perjury etc. are what brings unions down. Your hypothetical of everyone leaving the union because it's free is laughable. Its never happened that way & never will.

Brown Spider

If I'm "a bit tedious" for wanting ONE (1) example of a union member harmed by RTW then I guess I'm being a bit tedious.

RTW has never been the cause of a unions demise. Poor representation, crooked dealings, embezzlement, perjury etc. are what brings unions down. Your hypothetical of everyone leaving the union because it's free is laughable. Its never happened that way & never will.

When did I ever put forward a "hypothetical of everyone leaving the union because it's free"? Perhaps you should consider justifying your own statements rather than misrepresenting mine!

You referred to Grimes as a "Horny Hick from Arkansas"? Where did that come from?

Union officers earning $250,000 - $400,000 per year? How many union officers are earning that? 5? 50? C'mon Smurf...you can access LM-2 Reports.

RTW employees are to be credited with the raises we received and with pressuring union officers to do their job? Where do you come up with this stuff?

For someone who makes so many demands for verification from others, you sure do toss a lot of bull:censored2: out there!

Your only credible assertion was "I guess I'm being a bit tedious." Well...Yeah!

Keep up the whacked out RTW craziness, Smurf. You wear it well.

Atomic_Smurf

When did I ever put forward a "hypothetical of everyone leaving the union because it's free"? Perhaps you should consider justifying your own statements rather than misrepresenting mine!

You referred to Grimes as a "Horny Hick from Arkansas"? Where did that come from?

Union officers earning $250,000 - $400,000 per year? How many union officers are earning that? 5? 50? C'mon Smurf...you can access LM-2 Reports.

RTW employees are to be credited with the raises we received and with pressuring union officers to do their job? Where do you come up with this stuff?

For someone who makes so many demands for verification from others, you sure do toss a lot of bull:censored2: out there!

Your only credible assertion was "I guess I'm being a bit tedious." Well...Yeah!

Keep up the whacked out RTW craziness, Smurf. You wear it well.
Do I really need to quote everything you said back to you to prove to you that you said it? Apparently I do.

"RTW legislation does harm unions! Use your head, Smurf! Any entity that relies on revenue to provide a product or service is hampered when that product or service is required by law to be provided for free. Eventually, you and your freeloading pals will force a local union to make the decision to disclaim interest in a bargaining unit." Those were your words so don't accuse me of misrepresenting them.

And I didn't refer to Grimes as a Horny Hick from Arkansas. That was a reference to a former president, the one who is married to the most cheated on woman in America. Yes Bill is coming to Kentucky to hump, I mean stump for the moderately attractive senate challenger & maybe even score a Lewinsky for his efforts.

$250k-$400k salaries are what the top union officials in my local rake in. That is before they were busted for stealing money from Teamster members & misreporting the locals financial health. Doesn't matter if its 5 or 50, that's where the anti-rtw hysteria & lies are born.

Brown Spider

Do I really need to quote everything you said back to you to prove to you that you said it? Apparently I do.

"RTW legislation does harm unions! Use your head, Smurf! Any entity that relies on revenue to provide a product or service is hampered when that product or service is required by law to be provided for free. Eventually, you and your freeloading pals will force a local union to make the decision to disclaim interest in a bargaining unit." Those were your words so don't accuse me of misrepresenting them.

And I didn't refer to Grimes as a Horny Hick from Arkansas. That was a reference to a former president, the one who is married to the most cheated on woman in America. Yes Bill is coming to Kentucky to hump, I mean stump for the moderately attractive senate challenger & maybe even score a Lewinsky for his efforts.

$250k-$400k salaries are what the top union officials in my local rake in. That is before they were busted for stealing money from Teamster members & misreporting the locals financial health. Doesn't matter if its 5 or 50, that's where the anti-rtw hysteria & lies are born.

And where exactly did I offer a hypothetical of everyone leaving the union because it's free? It's nowhere in the quote that you provided because I never said it. What I did say is accurate and I stand by it. The union relies on dues revenue to provide representation. The withholding of that dues revenue by you and your RTW freeloader buddies hampers the local union. If 5 or 10 RTW freeloaders opt out of the union, it may not matter much. If 100 RTW freeloaders opt out of the same bargaining unit, the union may consider disclaiming interest in that bargaining unit and I wouldn't blame them. Good riddance!

As for the $250k-$400k salaries, glad that you clarified that it's your local. Too damn bad, huh Smurf? In my local, the union officials make just a bit more than a UPS driver and they work a lot more hours. But the again, we don't have any RTW freeloaders here, so the meetings are well attended and increases to the officers are presented to the membership and voted on.

Ya' see Smurf, an active and involved membership is what keeps local union officials on the straight and narrow...not some fear of RTW freeloaders as you've suggested in the past.

ps: Sharpen up those reading comprehension skills, Smurf.

Ron Carey lives on

Maybe you should come to Ky listen to the President or Ms.Grimes, or even Mitch somewhere. Just let me know where. Maybe we can open your mind a little

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
A brown cafe agitator, playing glenn beck on here. Your parents should be so proud

Sent using BrownCafe App
Maybe instead of name calling, you could be a little more diplomatic.
You don't sound anything like the Ron Carey I supported. You sound more like Old Guard Teamster to me.

Atomic_Smurf

And where exactly did I offer a hypothetical of everyone leaving the union because it's free? It's nowhere in the quote that you provided because I never said it. What I did say is accurate and I stand by it. The union relies on dues revenue to provide representation. The withholding of that dues revenue by you and your RTW freeloader buddies hampers the local union. If 5 or 10 RTW freeloaders opt out of the union, it may not matter much. If 100 RTW freeloaders opt out of the same bargaining unit, the union may consider disclaiming interest in that bargaining unit and I wouldn't blame them. Good riddance!

As for the $250k-$400k salaries, glad that you clarified that it's your local. Too damn bad, huh Smurf? In my local, the union officials make just a bit more than a UPS driver and they work a lot more hours. But the again, we don't have any RTW freeloaders here, so the meetings are well attended and increases to the officers are presented to the membership and voted on.

Ya' see Smurf, an active and involved membership is what keeps local union officials on the straight and narrow...not some fear of RTW freeloaders as you've suggested in the past.

ps: Sharpen up those reading comprehension skills, Smurf.

Days like this I just kinda feel sorry for you. You just repeated your claim that 100 employees opting out of the union might cause the union to disclaim interests in that bargaining unit right after denying that made that hypothetical argument. The gears aren't meshing between what you say & what you think you are saying.

So what local are you? I'd be curious to see what your leaders make including commission.

And while we're at it, go ahead & give me that example of a Teamster member, or any union member for that matter that has been hurt by RTW. I'll even help you with a draft.

I know of a union member that was hurt by RTW because _______x______.

There. Now all you have to do is fill in the blank.

Atomic_Smurf

Sure RC, while BS searches for the fill in the blank answer that none of you have been able to answer, we'll get back to the senate race. Did you see where Alison Grimes' family business only pays minimum wage & has menu items that exploit & demean women? Just another example of how her rhetoric on the campaign trail is all for show. That's one Hugh Jass hypocrisy.

Ron Carey lives on

" Mitch is a nimrod" your words. Bevin is not on ballot and niether is President Obama. Hypocrisy is your middle name smurf. Union member who wants to limit labor laws. Wants the republicans to take back senate if if they are "nimrods" ???

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Here is what the semi-retired president, B. Hussein Obola had to say on Al Sharptons show last night talking about Democrats running for office.

“The bottom line though is, these are all folks who vote with me, they have supported my agenda in Congress,” “This isn’t about my feelings being hurt, these are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me"

Ron Carey lives on

So you not only listen to the talking heads on the right, you listen to them on the left. The one of many differences between you and I, is I don't care what the billion dollar business of political talk shows have to say. Im am voting for a senator of my state, regardless of what you,rush,glenn,al,Rachael, Hannity, Matthews say.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Dont need hoffa,tdu,afl-cio to tell Mitch"nimrod" has been bad for ky. This is my vote and the thousands of teamsters working their butt in Ky. He has absolutely nothing for working people in Ky. Mitch-" its not my job to bring jobs to Ky"

Sent using BrownCafe App