Alison vs Mitch

Ron Carey lives on

Ky teamsters " President Clinton will be at the Owensboro Convention Center with Alison, at 3pm and doors open at 130pm. They will later in the day be in Paducah, Ky home of many 236 members. These is a "get out the vote" rallies. Its all about the ground game. Its obvious we cant outspend Carl Rove, and the Koch brothers, but we can win with boots on the ground

Sent using BrownCafe App

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Mitch is a senior senator and has been good for KY. Alison is a junior Sec of State with 3 years of experience.
She is as clueless as Obama.
What's wrong with 30 years of experience and influence? I've been here for 27!

Ron Carey lives on

He thought the Duke bluedevils were Uk 's basketball team. Thats how much he knows about our state. Look it up. Mitch McConnell goofs on Uk rivals, google that

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

So you not only listen to the talking heads on the right, you listen to them on the left. The one of many differences between you and I, is I don't care what the billion dollar business of political talk shows have to say. Im am voting for a senator of my state, regardless of what you,rush,glenn,al,Rachael, Hannity, Matthews say.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I didn't quote any news commentator or talk show host. I quoted the president...

Atomic_Smurf

Ky teamsters " President Clinton will be at the Owensboro Convention Center with Alison, at 3pm and doors open at 130pm. They will later in the day be in Paducah, Ky home of many 236 members. These is a "get out the vote" rallies. Its all about the ground game. Its obvious we cant outspend Carl Rove, and the Koch brothers, but we can win with boots on the ground

Sent using BrownCafe App
Actually Democrats are outspending Rove and the Koch brothers in this election.

Atomic_Smurf

Remember to report a count on the number of Teamsters that show up to support Grimes & the Horny Hick today. I'm betting there won't be many.

Ron Carey lives on

You'll see the turn on Cspan. Standing room only in first rally lots of Teamster,UMWA,USW,UAW shirts in convention center. Our Governor with a 70% approval rating and anti- rtw rocked the house, President Clinton rocked the house, and Alison absolutely packed the house. Mitch came last Sat. And actually had to pay people to show up.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

You have no clue how little I care about your opinions. Start your own forum. Freeloaders are people too. You can discuss the evil unions and democrats all you want. Afterwards maybe you can get together and circle jerk to bill o'Reilly

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

" The worst day of my political career was the passage of the "McCain/Feingold act"- Mitch McConnell. Look it up. Not 911, not Katrina, limits to his donations

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Did you take any pictures RC? Maybe you could give me a still shot from CSPAN. I bet there were more Teamsters at the corner stop-&-go near our center before start time this morning.