All the respect in the world for UPS workers but…

Status
Not open for further replies.
But hurt because he's not getting the answers he wants
images-1.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
But hurt because he's not getting the answers he wants

I got the gist, of the situation.

Trying to sell a low cost, low demand item, from nowhere Indiana....

And can't make any money, because of evil companies, charging a reasonable price.

Just for good measure.... Unions suck.

CDB

You want me to fear the union being gone?

Sorry bud, you're trying to scare the wrong person. That would make my life a hell of a lot easier.

Now that's really funny! As management you are easier to get rid of then union workers. Ask all the white collar workers that were let go in 2008. You're expendable.

sppollock

So now the total to ship a small box only 2 hours away is $28.53. The extra charges added $13.45 or 86 percent to my total charge! The item I shipped is only valued at $80.00.
Nice loophole to charge more! It's still a business!

To answer this with a question, I deliver in a tractor trailer to businesses that work out of there home. I am talking a 48 foot tractor trailer and I have to deliver to these "home Businesses". Do you think I should not have to charge them a residential fee when we deliver there? Yes, I drive for UPS Freight, so these businesses need servicing, but they also need to let us know when we are going into residential area so we can send the proper equipment. So yes, a residential fee is called for from a home based business.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I know it isn't. It says up front. But wanted to see what kind of reaction I'd get. So you guys honky dory with your management? Really?
How dare you say we are cozy with mgt... Quite the opposite most of us hate them.. Lol

542thruNthru

Absolutely.

So you're saying anyone can pull up to your house walk thru the front door anytime during your posted business hours? Ya I doubt it. I'll have to wait for you to open your front door everytime I need a signature. You're selling crap thru your garage and want to be treated like a business. My neighbor prays every night before he goes to bed. I guess he should be tax exempt because he's a church right?

Status
Not open for further replies.