Almost two years later Mike Pence says Trump endangered him and his family

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even the very top Republicans said there was no cheating.
Only the die hard MAGA folks believe the Big Lie
Most Republicans put on a false face to placate Trump and his base. My favorite is JD Vance, hypocrite extraordinaire. His very successful book (Hillbilly Elegy) was all about White grievance, and he blamed much of Rust Belt Middle America's problems on themselves. The steel mills and other industries are not coming back, so you need to either get an education and leave, or just leave for a part of the country where there is more economic opportunity instead of waiting for the government to come in and rescue you from economic despair. He used himself as a prime example of a poor White from a loser background, who straightened himself out in The Marine Corps and then went on to law school and eventual success as an entrepreneur and author. Apparently, his book was the Big Lie.

When he decided to run for Senate in Ohio, he walked it all back. After heavily criticizing Trump, he kissed his butt and embraced the Big Lie to ingratiate himself with Ohio voter, who apparently think Trump is going to revitalize the area and bring back high wage jobs. Does anyone really think Vance actually respects and likes Trump, that he believes the election was stolen, or is he just another GOP weasel who does what they have to do to appeal to the low-IQ Trump base?

Party and self-interest over country. Nearly every time.

Last edited:

vantexan

45 was the worst President. Traitor, con man, cheat, liar, and abuser of hair products. Corrupt and dishonest to the core, and he's your guy. AR-15 Jesus approved this message.
Sure, let's do a direct comparison between Trump, Biden, and Carter. If Trump cured cancer while walking on water you'd still attack him for being a Republican.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Absolutely nothing was disproven. That is the point. There are videos of this being done and no investigations regarding the matter. What about the ballot mules making hundreds of stops to the same ballot drop off boxes that are on video. Are those disproven too?
Raffensberger contributed vast amounts to Trump's reelection. He is the most absolute dyed in the Republican you could find,and he debunked the ridiculous "mules" claim.

https://www.wabe.org/gaping-holes-in-the-claim-of-2k-ballot-mules/

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Can we discuss how the man who was widely known as the dumbest man in the government who Obama said about "never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to :censored2: something up" yet somehow got 80 million votes?
sure, we can.
People were so disgusted with Trump just about anyone could have run against him,anyone that wasn't polarizing like Hillary and won. ALSO Biden got the Millenial,Zoomer, African American and Latino votes. Trump got the aging boomer vote and it's worth noting that his die hard Boomer base is aging out and many more will have died out by the 2024 election. Thats even less possible votes for him If and thats a might big IF he gets the nomination

The Democrats backed the wrong candidate in 2016 and the Republicans backed the wrong candidate in 2020.

Over70irregs

(God is not the author of confusion)
“He’s not infallible and protest is very vague,” one person wrote in a popular MAGA Telegram group. “And what exactly does “Protest, Protest!!!” mean?” another person asked in a different group. “I’m not trying to be a jerk but you’d think he could give slightly more explicit instructions if he really wanted the tens of millions of people who support him to do something effective.”
(No dog in race for me)

Non liberal

(God is not the author of confusion)
“He’s not infallible and protest is very vague,” one person wrote in a popular MAGA Telegram group. “And what exactly does “Protest, Protest!!!” mean?” another person asked in a different group. “I’m not trying to be a jerk but you’d think he could give slightly more explicit instructions if he really wanted the tens of millions of people who support him to do something effective.”
(No dog in race for me)
Yeah I see what u mean. However don’t get hung up on the small potatoes. We know the liberals and they’re paid for news organizations are liars and child murderers so they are out of the equation. Trump may be a jerk but the economy and everyone’s 401ks we’re sure doing well, as well as our savings. As far as I can see trump is the common man’s only hope. Everyone else Is just government homers. Trump may be part of the swamp as well, but he’s the only running so far that we’re unsure about.

vantexan

Most Republicans put on a false face to placate Trump and his base. My favorite is JD Vance, hypocrite extraordinaire. His very successful book (Hillbilly Elegy) was all about White grievance, and he blamed much of Rust Belt Middle America's problems on themselves. The steel mills and other industries are not coming back, so you need to either get an education and leave, or just leave for a part of the country where there is more economic opportunity instead of waiting for the government to come in and rescue you from economic despair. He used himself as a prime example of a poor White from a loser background, who straightened himself out in The Marine Corps and then went on to law school and eventual success as an entrepreneur and author. Apparently, his book was the Big Lie.

When he decided to run for Senate in Ohio, he walked it all back. After heavily criticizing Trump, he kissed his butt and embraced the Big Lie to ingratiate himself with Ohio voter, who apparently think Trump is going to revitalize the area and bring back high wage jobs. Does anyone really think Vance actually respects and likes Trump, that he believes the election was stolen, or is he just another GOP weasel who does what they have to do to appeal to the low-IQ Trump base?

Dude, what has Biden done for that area? Biden won't clamp down on the border and the fentanyl pouring in has a huge impact on the area you're talking about. About 100,000 Americans a year dying from it and it's ho hum. Democrats can talk about how they care all they want but what's needed is jobs. Vance understands that. Manchin understands that. Platitudes don't stop despair.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Lol, so you send me a link to a leftist news organization, and that’s supposed to be your proof?? Lol holy crap man, where have you been the last 4 years???
333954330_1300433370814922_4779104217041073482_n.jpg

Non liberal

Lol, yeah you’re posting the same ridiculousness that your obviously biased news agency reports. Why would anyone trust a news agency that is biased?? For example when hunters laptop came out right before the election with all kinds of nastiness on it, your precious news agencies said there was nothing worth seeing on it. Yet those pictures are all over the internet. Witnesses coming forth who were in business with him and joe talking about the crooked dealings.. nothing. News wouldn’t even look at it. Tara reid says Biden raped her… nothing, not even investigated. Why on earth would we believe anything they say about evidence of election corruption or lack there of?? They are liars. And eventually they will turn on their supporters as well.

Non liberal

“Party and self-interest over country. Nearly every time” ?? Really?!?! What was the left doing when they were stoking the flames with BLM over literally NOTHING and letting them burn down our country and honest, hard working American businesses?? Were they thinking about their country?? Or just causing chaos to get rid of trump?? Ruining peoples lives and their livelihoods is not pro-country!

Non liberal

sure, we can.
People were so disgusted with Trump just about anyone could have run against him,anyone that wasn't polarizing like Hillary and won. ALSO Biden got the Millenial,Zoomer, African American and Latino votes. Trump got the aging boomer vote and it's worth noting that his die hard Boomer base is aging out and many more will have died out by the 2024 election. Thats even less possible votes for him If and thats a might big IF he gets the nomination

The Democrats backed the wrong candidate in 2016 and the Republicans backed the wrong candidate in 2020.
Disgusted by what?? The fact that he made Obama look really, really bad? Lol you guys are absolutely hillarious. The sad part is the media has your minds so screwed up that you’re actually right. People hate trump!! I can’t for the life of me figure out why. Is it because he got so much done for conservative minded people? Please, tell me. I really don’t know why he is so disliked.

Over70irregs

Disgusted by what?? The fact that he made Obama look really, really bad? Lol you guys are absolutely hillarious. The sad part is the media has your minds so screwed up that you’re actually right. People hate trump!! I can’t for the life of me figure out why. Is it because he got so much done for conservative minded people? Please, tell me. I really don’t know why he is so disliked.
High office has lost its shine. Hopeless

Non liberal

45 was the worst President. Traitor, con man, cheat, liar, and abuser of hair products. Corrupt and dishonest to the core, and he's your guy. AR-15 Jesus approved this message.
Abuser of hair products maybe…. But the rest is garbage. Kind of like Biden’s policies.