Altercations while at home off the clock

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
One reason to avoid dog parks.
One of many. Never been to one. Many people do not have control of their dogs is the biggest. Even in my little lake area, everyone thinks they have a 1000 acre property and let their dogs run free, problems always arise when I walk by. My dog will not leave her yard. she will go right to edge and everyone thinks she has a fence. No fence, she just listens and knows her boundaries. I was blessed. Lol

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Another reason to live in the country
Well yes thats different. I do live in the country but, in a small neighborhood of summer cottages, where 90% of the people only show up a few times a year. When I take her to run in the local open areas, woods, fields etc, No I do not pick it up, Lol.

34yearpackagehumper

I'm with you on that ! In the late 70's at my center you could wear the shirt to work but you better not show up fully dressed . Or there would be hell to pay ! Around the late 90's early 2000's that all changed we all came to work fully dressed. We had some guys show up like they sleeped in or partied all night in their uniforms and management made them borrow a shirt before they could go on a run.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
By the end of the day I am way too tired to care if I’m in uniform or not while I stop for groceries or do something before heading home. Off the clock, who cares.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Never mind getting fired, who cares! Let's get on to the important stuff...

Did you really let your dog go on his yard? Shameful! Too much nitrogen in dog urine. It will cause a burn.
burnt-barbecue-grass.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
At one time, I had a sharp CPA do my taxes. Another driver referred him to me. Man, he saved me some money...Got allowance for washing my uniforms. (detergent, water, electricity) Haircut (required grooming standards) I got a haircut every week.:wink2: Even shoelaces. He asked me if the company required certain footware. (covered) He asked me if I broke shoelaces. Once a week, he asked? I said I wore boots. He said, yeah, about once a week. (wink wink) I used that guy for about 10 years, till he kicked the bucket on me.

I delivered to a CPA who had a reputation like this. One year about 75% of his clients got audited. I've had many friends who used to write off their fishing boats, trucks and fishing trips as business expenses because they called themselves guides. One year one of them got audited and it didn't turn out too good for him. He ended up owing a bunch. That practiced stopped in a hurry. Like a dummy I've always paid my fair share +.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm with you on that ! In the late 70's at my center you could wear the shirt to work but you better not show up fully dressed . Or there would be hell to pay ! Around the late 90's early 2000's that all changed we all came to work fully dressed. We had some guys show up like they sleeped in or partied all night in their uniforms and management made them borrow a shirt before they could go on a run.

We had a guy who’s nickname was

Mr. Wrinkles never seen anybody who’s shirt looked like it had been tied in knots
Everyday

WTFm8

Central PA supplement says change in/out of browns at building.

Also says they are to maintain the uniforms...

If they say anything about coming in/out to work in browns mention they’re suppose to maintain them...

06F24389-0636-40DD-A709-4CF1F38ED1E4.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If I get disciplined for anything by an employer they better be paying me during the time of the event, otherwise they can shove their write up... We have laws against coercion. You're not paying me? You have zero say over what I do.