Altercations while at home off the clock

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
If u itemized and have a shifty accounted.... it is permissible...
At one time, I had a sharp CPA do my taxes. Another driver referred him to me. Man, he saved me some money...Got allowance for washing my uniforms. (detergent, water, electricity) Haircut (required grooming standards) I got a haircut every week.:wink2: Even shoelaces. He asked me if the company required certain footware. (covered) He asked me if I broke shoelaces. Once a week, he asked? I said I wore boots. He said, yeah, about once a week. (wink wink) I used that guy for about 10 years, till he kicked the bucket on me.

UpsYours

My next door neighbor hates me and I used to del.to my own house so I would take lunch at home most days.Every day when he was home he would come out and watch me when he would hear the truck.One day i was outside watering some seed I just put down and he came out a started on me about :censored2: and that he was going to call UPS . I told him to friend off and he called UPS .They asked me what happened .i told them he was out to get me and that I told him to friend himself and I was on my lunch break and that was the end of discussion.

Bob11B

Those silly brown uniforms ...can get people into secured places ... in the wrong hands things could go wrong
I’m assuming this is why I had to get a signature for a piece of clothing the other day, ive met the guy a few times and upon delivery he told me it was his uniform (UPS pilot)

trickpony1

Who walks around the neighborhood in their Browns?.. you make good money, splurge on t shirt

I agree.
I never wear my work shirt to/from work because, if a situation were to occur, the less anyone knows about me...the better off I am.

I wore a ragged, cheap, dirty T shirt.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
nobody is addressing the fact he is letting his dog :censored2: in another person's yard
Exactly. I have enough poop in my yard from my large dog. So I guess other people think one more pile doesnt matter. It does. If I walk my dog and it decided to poop in someones yard I clean it up, even if I have to go back with another bag to get it all. It can carry disease, and worms also. I dont want my dog getting sick.

oldngray

nowhere special
Exactly. I have enough poop in my yard from my large dog. So I guess other people think one more pile doesnt matter. It does. If I walk my dog and it decided to poop in someones yard I clean it up, even if I have to go back with another bag to get it all. It can carry disease, and worms also. I dont want my dog getting sick.

One reason to avoid dog parks.